Carve It

Carve It (page 2 of 2)

Masterpiece

Absolutely stunning ,fruit was very fresh, ordering was very easy, responds were prompt to all my questions , delivery was bang on time i will definitely order again and again ... Thank you to the artist . My friend was very happy with the Bouquet looked spectacular and yummy to eat .

Absolutly stunning!

Couldn't rate this enough! Above and beyond what I expected to be delivered! Ordered as a Thankyou for a friend organising my baby shower. Service was polite, friendly and well beyond what was expected. The fruit bouquet was the most stunning one found with the biggest variety of fruit and at a great price! Would and will definitely use and recommended Carve It for anyone wanting a fruit bouquet! Fruit was stunningly carved and so fresh and sweet! Highly recommended!!
Polite, accommodating, gorgeous work, reliable!

Just Amazing!!

Many thanks to [name removed] for creating two amazingly unique bouquets. One made with chocolates and apples carved with my cousin and her fiancées initials and a stunning carved flower. The second bouquet was all made of carved fruit and apples again in my cousin and her fiancées initials and another flower. They were so beautiful they ended up being table centre pieces and the talk of the party. [name removed] was fantastic in offering ideas over the phone to meet my needs in creating something unique and special for my gift as I couldn't meet him in person as I live in Melbourne. I would not hesitate to ring [name removed] for any future gifts and will highly recommend him to all my friends as well.

Wonderful gift with best service

I ordered the fruit bouquet for my Mum on Mother day. The fruits are so fresh and the look of its like a piece of art which so beautiful. My Mum and her friends are still talking about her wonderful fruit bouquet from Carve It. More surprised me is this wonderful fruit bouquet was hand crafted by a guy and I believe that he own this online business in Brisbane. Highly recommended if you want to buy a wonderful gift for the one you love.
Very good service and the fruits are so fresh and sweet.
Don't have a front shop online order only