Casa Domani Rustica

Casa Domani Rustica

3.0

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply Rubbish!

DO NOT waste you hard earned dollars on this brand!
My wife & I bought 2x Copala sets as a housewarming gift for ourselves when we first moved in together last July (2019)... Not one piece is without a chip or crack... We're not rough on them... Our other ceramic items show no sign of wear at all but if you look sideways at the Copala dinnerset it get some form of damage... Simply rubbish!

Purchased in July 2019 at Harris Scarfe.

lynette

lynettecanberra act

casa domani rustica

I just love casa domain rustica .I have quite a few pieces in my collection now.When I walked into the shop my eyes were just glued on rustica .I just had to have them.The only thing I was upset about was it didn't have a dinner set. I keep going back every 2 weeks to see if you have any new pieces.
loverly country look
never had a dinner set in it if you ever do one please let me know