Casa Domani Sanremo

Casa Domani Sanremo

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Serveware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beautiful set

Have been looking for new dishes for a while. These are really a beautiful set. Mugs nice and big, bowls not too shallow and the dinner plates are a good size without being too flat. The colors are great. Bought 2sets of different colors. My husband and I can never agree on dinner sets and nowcwecarecboth happy.
All items are just the right size. The nicest dishes I've owned in 30 years of marriage.
A bit expensive.

Chip very easily. Not happy.

We're can l buy theses
Myer, Harris Scarfe, Spotlight BUT becareful the edges will chip.......... a lot. I love my old Tuscany style set and bought every piece in the set however can only use it for family meals because of the chips. Looks too damaged to use for dinner parties or guest. Which is a shame as it looks fantastic when everything is set together.

i have the spaghetti bowls and milk jug and creamer. Where can i buy the dinner set?
Try Spotlight online. They have some Casa Domani (but not the pattern I want - Tuscany). Beware of the edges chipping easily, though. Mine certainly do.Thanks zoeshipscat! Once every plate and item is chipped it should be time i find another favourite pattern. I willcheck your idea out!

• GTIN14: 09315121677323