Casa Life (Aldi) Ceiling Fan

Casa Life (Aldi) Ceiling Fan Questions & Answers

16 questions from our users

can you supply a new led light & driver setup for model 19607 please
You will have to contact Brilliant Lighting to see if they can supply them.tah & did ,we will wait & see

Where can I buy extension pole for the Casalife ceiling fan . It’s the Burleigh Ceiling Fan 52 inch blades

I have lost a remote controller for Aldi fan Model FT1211R. How can I get a replacement?
Hi Call the Aldi customer service line on 13 25 34... iam sure they can helpHi Neil, you need to contact the company who supplied the fans to Aldi called Brilliant Lighting. Aldi will only direct you to contact them.You will have to contact Brilliant Lighting directly. Aldi wont have anything to do with after sales service on these fans.

Get installed fan but remo not working. Checking all wrier was connected. Still not working.dont Know what can do?
If it’s the Aldi Ceiling Fan, you might find the receiver and remote are not compatible. we had same issue. We returned it to Aldi and got replacement. Got it working and now the fan is making horrible noises. We have to pay for electrician once again to remove and we will replace with alternate brand. Very disappointed.

How is individual fan control achieved? I have installed two fans and controllers operate both at same time
I would turn the fans off at the switch (not just using the remote), then turn one fan on, press and hold "fan on" on the remote until that fan is "paired" with that remote. Then turn that fan off at the switch and turn the other fan on at the switch Then, pair using the other remote Of course, I only have one fan, so I'm really just guessingI am sorry, but I don't have an answer for you but the guys I spoke to on the support line were really helpful. Their phone no is on the manual or ALdi would have it.

The light shade on the fan has no method of attachment so do we have a missing part?
I can’t answer that as my fans didn’t have lights. Perhaps go on their website to check it out thoroughly

How do you reset the remote on the fan?
Sorry I don’t know. Try calling ALDI customer serviceThere are 3 steps needed to reset remote 1 turn fan off at main power ie light switch, for at least 10 seconds 2 switch power on, at same time hold down the fan on/off button for 5 seconds until the receiver inside fan assembly beeps. 3 successful connection will result in the fan blades rotating for short time. Hope this helps

How do I replace light???
I don’t know, I’m just a consumer like yourself. Call Aldi customer service & ask.

Where can i replacement remote?
You would be best to contact ALDI customer service.

How do you balance these fans?
The fan should have come with a balancing kit in the box. This kit has instructions on how to go about balancing the fan. Otherwise balancing kits can be bought from eBay, and there is quite a few videos and/or instructions on the internet on how to use them, along with some interesting ideas on how to balance a ceiling fan without a balancing kit. Hope this helps.

What are the (3) black plastic slide brackets on the bottom of the motor for?
No idea, I had an electrician install and nothing is visible from outside

If the light installed in the fan/light is very bright, would it be possible to replace the bulb to a gentler one?
The light doesn't use a removable globe - it uses multiple surface mounted LED's. I see Aldi are selling a similar Fan unit on 25th Oct 2017 - it might be worth a look at to see if the new units have a dimmer light in them. The new units certainly have a different remote that has 5 speeds - up from 3 speeds - and also has the forward / reverse function in the remote rather than a switch on the ceiling mounted motor. Much more convenient. I notice the new unit also has a timer on the remote.The model I bought was 3 blades without light but the new led Casa fans on sale next week look like a great product. Check out those functions.

Only had the fans for a couple weeks and one won't turn now and beeps twice, any ideas?
Take it back to Aldi or call the person who installed it. The fans are guaranteed for 12 months from purchase. I've had mine for over 12 months now and still working fine.I would stay away from anything electric/electronic sold by aldi. RegardsI would contact Aldi for warranty on Aldi products. These Aldi fan units have been reliable for me for over 2 years. Aldi electronics are generally very reliable. Cheers

where do I get replacement lights for my Aldi bought Casalife Mother and Child Uplighter Model 18002/13?
I would try calling Aldi Customer Service. Phone 13 25 34 https://www.aldi.com.au/en/about-aldi/customer-information/products-warranty-faqs/I don't know.I advised people to keep away from aldi electronic alliances for exact same reason.

Where are replacement LED lights available for Aldi Casalife fans? We installed one about 8 months ago and the light has stopped working although fan is operating normally. Many thanks....Tim
Hi There ! Try Brilliant Lighting in Melbourne. They supplied the fan that I bought from Aldi. The fan i have has lots of LEDs mounted (soldered, so they arent easily replaceable) on a circuit board rather than 1 single globe or LED.I have removed all 5 fans after one year. Most hardly moved and two of the lights stopped working. Bought a better brandHi Tim, I am assuming being one unit light can not be replaced and falls under Aldi warranty policy. Regards

Get an answer from our members and Casa Life (Aldi) representatives