21 questions from our users

Carol C.asked

Casa Life Whitsunday / Burleigh Ceiling Fan (Dec 2018)

I would like to return a faulty fan bought from Aldi , installed it and has never worked. Unable to find receipt. How can I return? Thanks

Carol C.

Or Im quite happy to have it replaced. Thanks.

Max K

Max Kasked

Casa Life Henley Resort Ceiling Fan (Oct 2019)

Is it possible to fit a light to the fan?

Dave

Daveasked

Casa Life LED Ceiling Fan (Oct 2016, Oct 2017)

Hi I bought three of these fans and the remote is not working and the light is continually on. I have reset the remote by changing batteries, however no luck- when pressing the buttons on the remote the red light at the top comes on but does not appear to transmit or be picked up by the receiver in the fan. Is there a way to reset receiver? or do i need a new remote?

Sunny

Sunnyasked

Casa Life Henley Resort Ceiling Fan (Oct 2019)

Is it available in other colors

Maggie M.asked

can i buy a new led driver for my 52inch dc celing fan

Once bitten

You would need to contact Aldi who will refer you to their fan supplier for spare parts or other assistance.

John
John

Get the voltage and current details off the old driver and go to an electrical wholesaler. You might find it’s cheaper than going through Aldi who will refer you to the manufacturer anyway.

Maggie M.

thanks will give it a go

gregasked

can you supply a new led light & driver setup for model 19607 please

Once bitten

You will have to contact Brilliant Lighting to see if they can supply them.

tah & did ,we will wait & see

Laura Vinson

Laura Vinsonasked

Ceiling Fan

Where can I buy extension pole for the Casalife ceiling fan . It’s the Burleigh Ceiling Fan 52 inch blades

Neil G

Neil Gasked

Ceiling Fan

I have lost a remote controller for Aldi fan Model FT1211R. How can I get a replacement?

Hi
Call the Aldi customer service line on 13 25 34... iam sure they can help

Once bitten

Hi Neil, you need to contact the company who supplied the fans to Aldi called Brilliant Lighting. Aldi will only direct you to contact them.

Once bitten

You will have to contact Brilliant Lighting directly. Aldi wont have anything to do with after sales service on these fans.

Captainyev

Captainyevasked

Ceiling Fan

Got 4 fans installed yesterdaywith timer on the remote but the electrician took the manuals.
tried playing around but couldn't figure out how to set the timer, any ideas?

gedeks

Press fan (on) then press fan speed (1-5) then press 1h or 2h or 4h or 8h ....your done

BRUCE

BRUCEasked

Ceiling Fan

Get installed fan but remo not working. Checking all wrier was connected. Still not working.dont
Know what can do?

Anne
Anne

If it’s the Aldi Ceiling Fan, you might find the receiver and remote are not compatible. we had same issue. We returned it to Aldi and got replacement. Got it working and now the fan is making horrible noises. We have to pay for electrician once again to remove and we will replace with alternate brand. Very disappointed.

NLUX

NLUXasked

Ceiling Fan

How is individual fan control achieved? I have installed two fans and controllers operate both at same time

Jaromanda
Jaromanda

I would turn the fans off at the switch (not just using the remote), then turn one fan on, press and hold "fan on" on the remote until that fan is "paired" with that remote.

Then turn that fan off at the switch and turn the other fan on at the switch

Then, pair using the other remote

Of course, I only have one fan, so I'm really just guessing

miker
miker

I am sorry, but I don't have an answer for you but the guys I spoke to on the support line were really helpful. Their phone no is on the manual or ALdi would have it.

Petrea

Petreaasked

Ceiling Fan

The light shade on the fan has no method of attachment so do we have a missing part?

sheeds

I can’t answer that as my fans didn’t have lights.
Perhaps go on their website to check it out thoroughly

Barb

Barbasked

Ceiling Fan

How do you reset the remote on the fan?

Sorry I don’t know. Try calling ALDI customer service

Helen C
Helen C

There are 3 steps needed to reset remote
1 turn fan off at main power ie light switch, for at least 10 seconds
2 switch power on, at same time hold down the fan on/off button for 5 seconds until the receiver inside fan assembly beeps.
3 successful connection will result in the fan blades rotating for short time.

Hope this helps

Peed off

Peed offasked

Ceiling Fan

How do I replace light???

sheeds

I don’t know, I’m just a consumer like yourself. Call Aldi customer service & ask.

Micheal K

Micheal Kasked

Ceiling Fan

Where can i replacement remote?

sheeds

You would be best to contact ALDI customer service.

Liz

Lizasked

Ceiling Fan

How do you balance these fans?

Coffee addict
Coffee addict

The fan should have come with a balancing kit in the box. This kit has instructions on how to go about balancing the fan. Otherwise balancing kits can be bought from eBay, and there is quite a few videos and/or instructions on the internet on how to use them, along with some interesting ideas on how to balance a ceiling fan without a balancing kit. Hope this helps.

Colin Matthews

Colin Matthewsasked

Ceiling Fan

What are the (3) black plastic slide brackets on the bottom of the motor for?

Shells

No idea, I had an electrician install and nothing is visible from outside

Valli R

Valli Rasked

Ceiling Fan

If the light installed in the fan/light is very bright, would it be possible to replace the bulb to a gentler one?

jberth

The light doesn't use a removable globe - it uses multiple surface mounted LED's.

I see Aldi are selling a similar Fan unit on 25th Oct 2017 - it might be worth a look at to see if the new units have a dimmer light in them. The new units certainly have a different remote that has 5 speeds - up from 3 speeds - and also has the forward / reverse function in the remote rather than a switch on the ceiling mounted motor. Much more convenient. I notice the new unit also has a timer on the remote.

Shells

The model I bought was 3 blades without light but the new led Casa fans on sale next week look like a great product. Check out those functions.

Mike

Mikeasked

Ceiling Fan

Only had the fans for a couple weeks and one won't turn now and beeps twice, any ideas?

Tim Wilson

Take it back to Aldi or call the person who installed it. The fans are guaranteed for 12 months from purchase. I've had mine for over 12 months now and still working fine.

Alex G

I would stay away from anything electric/electronic sold by aldi.
Regards

jberth

I would contact Aldi for warranty on Aldi products. These Aldi fan units have been reliable for me for over 2 years. Aldi electronics are generally very reliable. Cheers

hawaii_60

hawaii_60asked

Ceiling Fan

where do I get replacement lights for my Aldi bought Casalife Mother and Child Uplighter Model 18002/13?

Tim Wilson

I would try calling Aldi Customer Service.

Phone 13 25 34

Alex G

I don't know.I advised people to keep away from aldi electronic alliances for exact same reason.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives