Casa Life (Aldi) Ceiling Fan

Casa Life (Aldi) Ceiling Fan (page 2 of 2)

Fantastic inexpensive light / fan unit

The quality of these fan units really amazes me. I've had 3 of them installed for approx 2 years and they've all worked perfectly since day one. I was amazed that they were perfectly balanced out of the box, and the remote control made them very easy to install and setup. It's important to ensure they're attached to rafters in the ceiling for support as the 1300mm blades move quite a lot of air. The reverse function for summer / winter is very handy so that you can push the hot air down from the ceiling in winter. I have them installed on standard 9ft ceilings. It would be nice if the low speed was even slower as even on speed 1 they still spin quite fast. I've never needed to run them on speed 3 as they would be cyclonic ! The LED light is very bright and great for lighting the room - definitely not a mood light though - you'll need a separate light in the room for that.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Stylish & works well.

To the guy who said they don't work well, you must have had the fan on reverse which is for winter use. Try the "f/r" (foward/reverse) button on the remote when fan has stopped then start it in the other direction. Mine blows lots of air in forward & it looks nice & modern & clean, light is amazing & won't use much power being LED. Am very happy with mine. My second one has a 1.2m stem on for my high ceiling. The electrician sorted it & looks great! Thanks Aldi

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Hi it is now Feb 2018 & my 2 Aldi fans still work well. My son has the remote controller near his bed so if he has to get up it is easy to turn the light on with the remote.

Great fan with remote and light, very quiet.

Bought one of these from Aldi for $159 in November 2015 in their weird and wacky department.
Installed in a smallish bedroom it works really well.
It has 4 blades with a diameter of 1300 mm or 52 inches.
With the included remote control you can turn it on or off from the bed. Great for those muggy summer nights.
It's very quiet and smooth and looks almost identical to the Hunter Pacific fans I have elsewhere. I'd be surprised if it's not from the same Chinese supplier.
It's supplied by Brilliant Lighting in Melbourne [link removed]. My only complaint is the LED light is extremely bright.
There is no way of dimming the light.

Otherwise a great fan with remote and light which is very quiet.

aldi ceiling fan

Bought five for bedrooms. Just awful. Fan on high speed does nothing, barely blow and no wind from fan once temp goes over 25. Two barely move after a few weeks. Very disappointed. Taking them out and replacing them at huge expense. Don't buy them . Light is bright!

can you supply a new led light & driver setup for model 19607 please
You will have to contact Brilliant Lighting to see if they can supply them.tah & did ,we will wait & see

Where can I buy extension pole for the Casalife ceiling fan . It’s the Burleigh Ceiling Fan 52 inch blades

I have lost a remote controller for Aldi fan Model FT1211R. How can I get a replacement?
Hi Call the Aldi customer service line on 13 25 34... iam sure they can helpHi Neil, you need to contact the company who supplied the fans to Aldi called Brilliant Lighting. Aldi will only direct you to contact them.You will have to contact Brilliant Lighting directly. Aldi wont have anything to do with after sales service on these fans.