Casada Miniwell Twist

Casada Miniwell Twist

Sarah
SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome value!

I purchased the Casada Miniwell Twist at the Sydney Easter Show this year after a demo. I use it almost every day and its already paid for itself. It is super strong and very easy to manipulate into position with the straps. Love it!

Purchased in April 2021 at Easter Show for $269.00.

Emma G
Emma GSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is great for rehab and also relaxation

This is an amazing massager! I am addicted to it. I have been using it on my back for relaxation, but mainly on my feet and calves due to a previous foot surgery that has left me with some tight muscles and tendons. It really works. Also I sleep like a baby these days! Absolutely amazing, I would recommend it to anyone. Yes it’s expensive but you get what you pay for. Also it feels like real hands! So relaxing and great. I’ve only had it for a week or so but I’ve used it every day and have noticed an improvement already in my sleep and my tight calves.