Casaview Homes

Dom Rego
Dom Rego

Please contact Dominic Rego [contact detail removed]

New build at 34 Victoria St Malabar NSW

2 storey 4 bedroom rear lane double garage and granny flat.

Scope: Knock down existing fibro house and new build

DA approved plans by architect

Looking for a reliable competitive builder

Modern design with lightweight building materials

Aim to start building end of 2018

Please let me know if this fits your scope

[email address removed]

KSCR
KSCR

I am building with this guys and I am going through a long waiting, currently bit grumppy with their delay. I signed home and landpackage, to start with they all very flexible, once the onctract is singed, I am being charged for simple varioations, any one with similar experience? any one is building near Kellyvillve, Schofields and RiverStone?

Praxad

I don't know of a builder that doesn't charge for changes/variations after tender signing. It's their way of making more money because when you vary any fitting, you are essentially rejecting their products which they got at a bargain price thus affecting their profitability. There is administrative cost as well as the cost of fitting something different to what they quoted you for - for instance glass splash back instead of tiled splash back. So, it is basically an industry standard.

Anne
Anne

Contemplating on going with Casaview to do our Knock down rebuild. Spoke to a sales guy in Kellyville and he gave us a very rough estimate. Said that we need to pay $1200 to get a proper tender and site inspection. Just wondering if anyone's done this and how close was their rough estimate to what the tender is. I'd hate to be given a tender amount with the same price as another well-known builder who usually provide this service for free.

dankumar

Doesnt sound right. They are trying to get you to commit with them.

Praxad

In our experience, the tender price remained correct to the handover and we were even refunded $500 for the driveway because it turned out a few sqm smaller than quoted. The only thing we paid for in excess was things we altered and/or added post tender signing. Unlike many other builders, Casaview spends a fair bit of time giving you actual price of any extra fitting requested and not just estimates, hence the upfront fee (their estimator actually gets involved at this stage). We asked for certain things up front and these were quoted and built into the tender price.

Serly
Serly

No more reviews after 2013?? Is this means no complain and everyone happy with their house?

Boris L
Boris L

we are currently in the process of building with Casaview at Edmondson Park. we just lodged our plans with CDC and experience so far is beyond what we expected

Spange
Spange

Hi everyone, we are going to be building with Casaview and I was wondering if anyone can tell me which company they use for the bathroom vanity/bath/toilet/tiles etc? I would like to get an idea of the options available (and the costs).

Thanks in advance.

Hi Spange,

Bathroom vanity is ready-made and supplied by Reece Plumbing, I think. Most of the plumbing stuff including bath tub toilet etc Reece.

Sydney Shower screens for the shower installation.

Brindabella is their Kitchen company and Marvel Ceramics for all tiles. They allow you to deal directly with the tile company but for every other thing you have to go through Casaview's in-house estimator who is quite prompt with prices and options.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Neil

MelBN
MelBN

Hi,

Am looking to build with Casaview. Has anyone build with them and can share their experience ? How was the process, are they good and how did it take to build?

jac
jac

Hi. I built with Casaview, they were excellent. They were happy to answer any questions I had and were up front with everything. I have been in my house for 12 months now and very happy with the finish. they took 8 month to build (32weeks ) which was within the contract time.

Sim
Sim

Hi MelBN and all. just wondering if your home is completed. How was your experienced and anything we should look out for and ask. Cheers.

busyboy
busyboy

Hi everyone

Just wanted to know you don't get with the fixed price ie I know I won't get landscaping or fencing. Is there anything else that I need to get?

Also what am I able to upgrade besides the inclusion packages ie can I upgrade the shower heads or kitchen cupboards?

dankumar

Hi, you dont get landscaping, external concrete around the house, TV antenna, clothesline, security grills. You can upgrade just about everything ie bricks, sink, tiles, kitchen cabinets, powerpoints etc. as long as you are willing to pay the extra.

mkwazir
mkwazir

Hi,

I am planning to get a house and land package from Casaview Homes in Edmonsdon Park, Sydney. They got relatively good reviews online. I was just wondering if someone has built a house with them and share their experience?

MWazir

Hi mkvazir

I have already moved into my new home and was exceptionally quick. If it wasnt for the Christmas break it would have been finished 13 January instead of 13 February 2012. Alltogether took 6 months including break at Xmas. Price was fixed and it stayed that way. Highly Reccomended

Tom

lisa.R
lisa.R

Hi I was wondering how your house and land package is going wit casa view. I am also buying a house and land package in edmonson park but land isnt released till sept next year and Im wondering if you have had good experience with CASAVIEW? Thanks

Question43
Question43

Hi does anyone know with casaview homes if their tender price reflects what you actually pay in the end?

NJSCONST
NJSCONST

The key with this is to add & upgrade the design/inclusions prior to signing off on the tender price so you know exactly what you are getting and casaview knows exactly what they are supplying. I found that come handover my house went over by about $6500, above what the initial tender price was. This was largely due to a drop edge beam for the concrete slab that was unexpected......... I thought I had a fairly level block of land. When we met with the kitchen manufacturer we also upgraded the kitchen and appliances. Other then that Casaviews tender was very accurate and we were not hit with any hidden surprises. Like other builders....."oh you want doors on your toilets well that will be extra!"

Tom Glavich

Tender price is what you ask for. You only pay for any extras not in plan or contract. Sign a fixed price and no worries with Casaview

Get an answer from our members and Casaview Homes representatives