CaseBuddy

CaseBuddy

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (126)

The Facts

The FactsAdelaide

Why didnt I check reviews first!!!???

Very late delivery. Other same covers delivered from same distance suppliers weeks ahead in delivery
Product not as stated ie protective

Product PurchasedSamsunng case

Great Experience!

Case Buddy and the Stylus Shop are awesome! They are very helpful - replaced a stylus that broke (a rare occurrence) with no issues. Their products are very solid and do just what you need them to do. The website is easy to navigate and everything is sent quickly. I have been a customer for a few years and I will continue to shop as their customer service is great :) They always try and resolve any problem and they do this quickly.

Glen B

Glen BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Job well done, great products.

CaseBuddy thank you for such fine items and also quick delivery, if any criticism, better reply's to customer inquiries but job well done, thank you.

Product Purchasedipad 10.2 case

Awful!

Ordered weeks ago, was supposedly in stock, paid an extra $6.95 "Priority Handling" and still dont have it. Be very careful.

Product PurchasedPhone case
SimonZee

SimonZeePerth

No delivery, no reply

Ordered a case for my Samsung Galaxy tab a month ago. Product has not been delivered. I sent emails asking for an update but no reply. I have received multiple marketing emails though, which will now go straight to my spam folder where they belong.

Don

DonSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service

I ordered from them and paid. Over a week later had heard nothing but was receiving marketing texts. I wrote to ask about my order and they said it had not been synced with the store.
I responded to say how can you send me marketing material but not sync my order. Please send now. Their response.

I'll cancel your order. Not in the mood for lecturing sorry.
Please order from one of our competitors.
regards
Team Case Buddy

Aaron B.

Aaron B.Sydney, NSW

Scam website

Cases come from China and take weeks (if not months) to arrive. Nowhere is this mentioned on the site, they even have an Australian flag on their logo to make them seem local. My wife dropped her phone and broke it while waiting for the case to arrive from Shenzen.

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Where's my refund $$$

I ordered an iPhone case in mid July for my new iPhone, after no delivery up until mid September, the protection of the phone was paramount so I brought one from a retail shop. When the Casebuddy case finally arrived, I immediately sent it back with an explanation and my credit card details. Guess what?? No refund, no follow up and no contact despite repeated emails sent by me-what a crooked business-stay away! They still owe me $100!!!!

Product PurchasedIphone case
Lyndall

LyndallNortheast, VIC

Great Variety, Purchase & Communication (not great postage)

Very happy with site - navigation, purchase, checkout. Very poor postage / delivery, even though under C-19 conditions, BUT great follow up & generous resolution. Very happy with product & despite issue with delivery would use again.

Find out how CaseBuddy compares to other Online Shops

Case buddy is a scam website

Hey guys, the case buddy website is a rip off . Don't order any thing from them online because your money will be gone and there is no one you can contact to. Their freaking email is on auto reply and everytime send me the same freaking reply. Literally, I am ripped off and don't think my order will ever arrive . It has been more than a month now. Damn

Jason

Jason

Scam site

They are middle men, but elsewhere, heaps cheaper and it won't take 1 month to get your order. They probably order from a Chinese website and ship to you. Terrible!

Trudi54

Trudi54Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely helpful

Easy to find what l wanted, from a vast range of products. When I emailed asking questions, l always got a helpful reply back.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service and great product

Over the years I am now on to my third ipad case not because of any fault with the case but simply have upgraded ipads. I have used Casebuddy every time and have been very happy with their service and their products. I recently purchased a second ipad illumina backlit keyboard case which was discovered to be faulty and Casebuddy immediately offered to replace it without me needing to return the faulty product. I have to say I was impressed. I have been so impressed with their products over the years that I have purchased a hard keyboard case as a Christmas gift for a family member. Thank you Case buddy for your products and great service.
Erica

Craig MacDonald

Craig MacDonaldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cover is great! exactly what I needed.

Cover is great! exactly what I needed.
Handle on back makes it so secure, able to conduct work with out fear of dropping it.
Postage was ok, considering these unprecedented times we are in.
Thanks for the service

M W.

M W.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad bad bad

Placed order from what is shown as a Australian company, only to find it's not.
Order is coming from China, at a very slow rate. Will not use this company ever again!

Product PurchasedSchool bag

Outstanding service

The CaseBuddy team showed exemplary service for providing a replacement case for something that was beyond their control. Thank you very much CaseBuddy team, you made our child’s day and you went above and beyond!!!

Daniel K

Daniel KMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

HongKong company

yet another china company stating its an AUSTRALIAN number one for phones cases and accessories but its not of course , the site is great but fake , no phone number either look them up the number put down is Call & Message
Telephone
so people don't go there trust me if you do after reading these reviews you will have your self to blame , oh yeah still waiting on my phone protector 67 dollars and found out its coming from china lol ..my eyes rolled and its delayed been nearly 3 weeks not got any hope in ever seeing it though , will try to get my money back , now if they stated they were a china company from the start then all good but misleading us was wrong

Product Purchasedsamsung s9+ screen protector

ABSOLUTE SCAM!!!!!

After paying $87 waiting 5 weeks for my IPad case to arrive (from China), I received a totally different product to what I ordered, which looks like a very cheap $25 product. When I wrote to them to ask for a refund they said that they would offer a 30% refund if I sent the product back. I refused and they then offered me a 50% refund and said they would try to find the product I ordered, once I sent back the case. I refused and asked for a full refund and they have refused and said to take it up with Pay Pal.
This is obviously a very dodgy business or people hiding behind an pretence of being Australian

Warranty Claim MadeYes
jessica yates

jessica yates

I ordered a What the website said was a leather phone case , and it was plastic!

The case buddy website described the product i ordered as leather mandala phone wallet . They charged $65 for it and said it was normally $85
When it arrived i was furious to see the product was fake leather! They lied on the website , and then when i wrote and said i was really unhappy and wanted to return it they refused to pay for the postage . Despite it being their fault for false advertising! Absoloute rubbish service and product.

Glenn C.

Glenn C.Hunter Region, NSW

Money taken - product not delivered - misleading dispatch info

Expedited Shipping - Misleading. Australian Dispatching - Misleading (Mainland China). No Australian Based Customer Service Phone Number. Product Ordered 3 months ago - Shipment lost somewhere in Mainland China. Similar Product ordered from a competitor website - Was shipped from Mainland China - Arrived In Australia Within two(2) days, In my hand 5 Days from initial Order.

These guys are thieves. Please don't be fooled by the trading name (Case Buddy) - their website states that I am due a full refund but nothing has happened to date - DON'T let them take your money.

Product PurchasediPAD case

Glen B

Glen Basked

On the 29/10/2020 CaseBuddy sent me an email stating that my shipment order CB79286 is on the way tracking number 33EVJ911372601000935004 . On the 3/11/2020 I sent CaseBuddy an email notifying them that I was unable to track my parcel, I did not receive a reply. On the 5/11/2020 I notified CaseBuddy that Australia Post did not have possession of my parcel, CaseBuddy did not reply. On Australia Post tracking website the status went from pending to its being prepared. I rang a number that was on CaseBuddy website as a contact and it proved to be false with the person on the other end stating he receives numerous calls from people trying to contact CaseBuddy the number is 0406281722. I have paid a $240.35 AUD for a product that possibly I will not receive. I would like some answers.
Thanks,
Glen Brown.
nelgnworb@live.com

Terry

Terryasked

I never received order. No response to open ticket. Fake tracking info. What do I do?

Sonja W.

I too have a tracking number that Aust post don't have in their system. Case Buddy reply to my emails with - due to Covid there are delays... I paid extra for urgent shipping that doesn't exist

Patty cook

Patty cookasked

I'm trying to track my order and it says that my track # does not found, any help?

Sonja W.

Wish I could help.. Aus post say that my tracking number doesn't exist either

Get an answer from our members and CaseBuddy representatives