Casey Building Inspections

Casey Building Inspections

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Adam C.

Adam C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Missed obvious damage. Won’t even respond.

Extremely disappointed. Paid these guys to inspect my house (building and pest) even asking them to check a specific part of the floor as I was concerned. They told me it was just a loose floor board.
Have since found termite damage with an estimated $50k worth of repairs needed. Have covered themselves from liability with the way the inspection report is written.
Sent them photos of the damage, wouldn’t even respond to me. Avoid at all costs.

Job Satisfaction

Jamie

JamieMelbourne

Very prompt and efficient!

Ranjit from Casey Building Inspections has inspected the 1st 2 stages of our build and so far, even though they're only minor building errors, I'm happy that they were picked up by Ranjit and the builder notified promptly to rectify the mistakes. Reasonably priced too and I highly recommend Casey Building Inspections.

ktm573

ktm573VIC, 3912

Great Company

Rob was great and did our inspection on short notice. the booking process through their website was easy and I was contacted shortly after submitting the form. They took care of everything and the whole process was totally seamless and easy. Rob called us after the inspection and discussed the report with us. We received the report the same day as promised it was easy to read and understand and very detailed. I would recommend this company as Rob is very experienced and explained everything to us.