2.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (10)
Steven E.

Steven E.Southwest, VIC

Purchased a item from the Caloundra store through the online webshop i paid express post It was packed extremely well and protected sent within 1 business day i received it two days later. Item was exactly as described. I was also sent emails with order updates and tracking notifications i would not hesitate to use them again.

Jayson

JaysonPerth

Cashies Hampstead Gardens, S.A. What a Great Vibe !

Ashjadee

AshjadeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip offs

Cash converters take from the poor and rip them off. They rob people who are down on there luck, You offer them expensive items & they give you next to nothing then sell it for triple what they gave you or for nearly retail value. It's a joke. disgusting behaviour.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Cash Converters Online Shop compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Kitty

KittyGEORGES HALL

they take you for a ride

Cash Converters take expensive items from people hard on their luck and in need of money, pay them a pittance for it, then sell it at retail price when the items are clearly used. I estimate they earn approx 200% to 300% on top of what they paid.
Don't sell to Cash Converters, sell online through your own means.
Don't purchase from Cash Converters cause they are not giving you any reasonable discount for the item being second hand.
Dirty Dogs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Converters Sunshine online purchase

I bought a Milwaukee impact bit set from CC Sunshine and the whole process was positive. Email confirmation of purchase, followed by shipping updates and my item arrived in Brisbane several days later. Would definitely recommend this store for online purchases.

TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANASydney, NSW

Very untrustworthy

Lachlan D.

Lachlan D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Item arrived broken, clearly wasn't checked.

I checked that the item I wanted had no issues.
Bought a microphone recorder.
Item arrived broken, would not turn on, faulty power switch.
The type of break was internal is not the sort of thing that likely happens in transit. It was clearly not checked.
I paid for express because I needed it asap. Called the store, they couldn't help. Had to wait days for a higher up.
Then had to wait till the item was shipped back to get a refund so I could get another.

Products should be checked before sale, and store staff trained to handle refunds.

Don't expect your product to come in time

It said my product would take 3-8 days and it's the eight day and I checked my email and 4 days ago I received an email saying my product was dispatched and I clicked on the tracking link to find out that the earliest day for it to come is today and the latest is five days later.

Never buy from them please save yourself

sadsack

sadsackSydney, NSW

Excellent value

Excellent value and great items for sale, recommend to all bargain hunters and shoppers. Trusted and great people. All round Australia can buy with peace of mind at this shop online or go in. A-1+++

Silena

SilenaPerth, WA

Fantastic service from Murray Bridge store

Even though I completely stuffed my first online purchase, I was contacted by Katelyn of the Murray Bridge store and told she would post it to me even though I accidentally pressed store pick up lol
High level of customer service and thank you.

DJCitySKYTECRubbish

DJCitySKYTECRubbish

Most cash converters are too lazy to post online items or sell them after paid for.

New Website is junk

New website is about as useless as can be. Three or four levels to click through to find stock. Search page adds only 8 or so items a time. If you look at an item and go back, site returns you to top to start again. Postage cost no longer visible till you're checking out.

The old webshop site wasn't brilliant but at least it was functional. After years of buying online I won't be any longer. The site i's just too difficult to navigate and is about as user friendly as a frozen screen. I wonder how the franchise owners feel about having their online business destroyed?

New webshop site rubbish.

The new webshop is rubbish. You can't navigate like the old one. Don't think I'll be buying again.
Also tried to login. said it was invalid.

Mojo

MojoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New online portal

I have bought 3 old products by PayPal echque all have cleared no dispatch item I have asked for a full refund said will never buy online from them again rather go to my local stores live cadhies south Melbourne and phran don't like Collingwood at all but still buy from there sometimes I have now emailed and spoken to online for a few days lodged PayPal investigation to get my money back have not refunded me yet I don't recommend anyone buying on there new webshop unprofessional taking our money ey no products sent out buy at your own risk I have also gone back to eBay now

ZuluTango

ZuluTangoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buyer Beware - Cash Converters Online

Awful

LizzieJ

LizzieJAdelaide

Was not what was described

I bought a 14 ct diamond ring on the webshop. I had someone look at it to make sure it was a diamond. It turns out it is 14ct gold plated and cubic zirconia. I hope I can get a refund. I have just found out that they were given a verbal valuation and they no longer use this company. Cash Converters Croydon have been very helpful and I have returned the ring. I wish I could give one star for the other company.
Update : I have just seen the ring back on the website saying it is 14ct gold with a diamond. I am really disappointed with Croydon Cash Converters. Buyer beware.

DANIEL R

DANIEL RMelbourne

Overpiced Garage Sale Junk

I can't believe the prices at CC (Sunshine). Honestly you'd think inflation had suddenly hit big time. Often a second hand product at CC is more expensive than something totally new on the internet. I reckon this chain's days are well numbered.

dapter

daptercooloola cove

Not enough information can be misleading and maybe was meant to be

I bought through the goodna store webshop thinking I was getting a working product but all I got was the shell, after contacting them they told me what was needed to get the item working, so I bought the part that they said I needed $26 waste of money wrong part, call them again with my discuss and told them that I would not have bought this item if it was not working and that the add was misleading. I was told they test them before they sell so it was working but not once did the add say no lens now I have a camera that has all ready cost me $143 and to buy the part another $230 for a crap second hand camera. Please don't buy from these A/H.