Cash Converters Online Shop

Cash Converters Online Shop (page 2 of 3)

2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (11)

New webshop site rubbish.

The new webshop is rubbish. You can't navigate like the old one. Don't think I'll be buying again.
Also tried to login. said it was invalid.

Mojo

MojoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New online portal

I have bought 3 old products by PayPal echque all have cleared no dispatch item I have asked for a full refund said will never buy online from them again rather go to my local stores live cadhies south Melbourne and phran don't like Collingwood at all but still buy from there sometimes I have now emailed and spoken to online for a few days lodged PayPal investigation to get my money back have not refunded me yet I don't recommend anyone buying on there new webshop unprofessional taking our money ey no products sent out buy at your own risk I have also gone back to eBay now

ZuluTango

ZuluTangoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buyer Beware - Cash Converters Online

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Cash Converters Online Shop compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Awful

LizzieJ

LizzieJAdelaide

Was not what was described

I bought a 14 ct diamond ring on the webshop. I had someone look at it to make sure it was a diamond. It turns out it is 14ct gold plated and cubic zirconia. I hope I can get a refund. I have just found out that they were given a verbal valuation and they no longer use this company. Cash Converters Croydon have been very helpful and I have returned the ring. I wish I could give one star for the other company.
Update : I have just seen the ring back on the website saying it is 14ct gold with a diamond. I am really disappointed with Croydon Cash Converters. Buyer beware.

DANIEL R

DANIEL RMelbourne

Overpiced Garage Sale Junk

I can't believe the prices at CC (Sunshine). Honestly you'd think inflation had suddenly hit big time. Often a second hand product at CC is more expensive than something totally new on the internet. I reckon this chain's days are well numbered.

dapter

daptercooloola cove

Not enough information can be misleading and maybe was meant to be

I bought through the goodna store webshop thinking I was getting a working product but all I got was the shell, after contacting them they told me what was needed to get the item working, so I bought the part that they said I needed $26 waste of money wrong part, call them again with my discuss and told them that I would not have bought this item if it was not working and that the add was misleading. I was told they test them before they sell so it was working but not once did the add say no lens now I have a camera that has all ready cost me $143 and to buy the part another $230 for a crap second hand camera. Please don't buy from these A/H.

GadgetMan

GadgetManRunaway Bay

Bad Service

Bought an iPad on Webshop. Went into store to collect it and they said it had been sold to someone else.
Had to wait a week to get refund. They said the same thing had happened before!!

Summer_Petals

Summer_PetalsBrisbane

Webshop is great

Jake9898

Jake9898South East Queensland, QLD

No problem at all with Webshop

Bought an item from Goodna QLD store a couple of days ago, item arrived very quickly, the condition was really good, not a problem at all!

sam b

sam b

lied about a product - fremantle store

Sent my girlfriend in to by a Xbox one controller for me and they ended up selling her a Xbox style controller for a ps2 for $25 they straight up lied to her.

Should be ashamed.

Summer_Sky

Summer_SkyBrisbane, QLD

Never A Problem With Webshop

I have not applied for a loan or sold/pawned anything so I cant comment on that side of the business but I have bought from them. The local store is not very close by so I dont visit it very often, when I have been there the staff have been friendly and helpful. The webshop has been a great place to buy DVDs from at cheap prices with reasonable postage. The items are well packed and are often posted the same day, most have a tracking number as well. Any queries I have had with a shop I bought from via the webshop has been answered in a friendly way, no problems there. I am a happy customer and will continue to buy from Cashies Webshop.

Unhappy Customer