Cash Converters Online Shop

Brand Manager for Cash Converters Online Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)
Barbara L.
Barbara L.Hunter Region, NSW

Best customer service EVER!

I ordered an IPad on Friday afternoon. It was delivered today (Monday) at 11am! I was so excited. It is in beautiful condition and was very cheap compared to EBay , Gumtree or Marketplace. I also have a 90 day warranty. Thank you so much. I couldn’t be happier!

collards
collardsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never had any problems buying online from the Cash Convertors Webshop

Steven E.
Steven E.Southwest, VIC

Purchased a item from the Caloundra store through the online webshop i paid express post It was packed extremely well and protected sent within 1 business day i received it two days later. Item was exactly as described. I was also sent emails with order updates and tracking notifications i would not hesitate to use them again.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Cash Converters Online Shop compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Jayson
JaysonPerth

Cashies Hampstead Gardens, S.A. What a Great Vibe !

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Converters Sunshine online purchase

I bought a Milwaukee impact bit set from CC Sunshine and the whole process was positive. Email confirmation of purchase, followed by shipping updates and my item arrived in Brisbane several days later. Would definitely recommend this store for online purchases.

sadsack
sadsackSydney, NSW

Excellent value

Excellent value and great items for sale, recommend to all bargain hunters and shoppers. Trusted and great people. All round Australia can buy with peace of mind at this shop online or go in. A-1+++

Silena
SilenaPerth, WA

Fantastic service from Murray Bridge store

Even though I completely stuffed my first online purchase, I was contacted by Katelyn of the Murray Bridge store and told she would post it to me even though I accidentally pressed store pick up lol
High level of customer service and thank you.

Summer_Petals
Summer_PetalsBrisbane

Webshop is great

Jake9898
Jake9898South East Queensland, QLD

No problem at all with Webshop

Bought an item from Goodna QLD store a couple of days ago, item arrived very quickly, the condition was really good, not a problem at all!

General Merchandise Shops

Summer_Sky
Summer_SkyBrisbane, QLD

Never A Problem With Webshop

I have not applied for a loan or sold/pawned anything so I cant comment on that side of the business but I have bought from them. The local store is not very close by so I dont visit it very often, when I have been there the staff have been friendly and helpful. The webshop has been a great place to buy DVDs from at cheap prices with reasonable postage. The items are well packed and are often posted the same day, most have a tracking number as well. Any queries I have had with a shop I bought from via the webshop has been answered in a friendly way, no problems there. I am a happy customer and will continue to buy from Cashies Webshop.

Ms_Elle
Ms_ElleQueensland

Excellent Service From The Webshop

I bought an ipad 4 off ebay webshop from bankstown. Asked a few question before buying it now, all were replied to promtly. All communication was great. Was sent the day after purchase and I got it the day after. Was a bit worried after reading other reviews but had no problem at all! Ipad was also in immaculate condition as described.
Good communication, great item, great price, fast postage

Kari
KariSydney

Cash Converters webshop review

I have found that some of the items are actually ok, you just need to research your prices properly and clearly understand the photo taken, especially jewelry. But, I have purchased items that after three weeks have been mysteriously not sent and my money refunded. It's a bit hit and miss.
Conveniant, good shipping, good packaging, some items worth getting
Photos can be blurry, missing products, some delays from some stores