2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
Steven E.

Steven E.Southwest, VIC

Purchased a item from the Caloundra store through the online webshop i paid express post It was packed extremely well and protected sent within 1 business day i received it two days later. Item was exactly as described. I was also sent emails with order updates and tracking notifications i would not hesitate to use them again.

Jayson

JaysonPerth

Cashies Hampstead Gardens, S.A. What a Great Vibe !

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Converters Sunshine online purchase

I bought a Milwaukee impact bit set from CC Sunshine and the whole process was positive. Email confirmation of purchase, followed by shipping updates and my item arrived in Brisbane several days later. Would definitely recommend this store for online purchases.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Cash Converters Online Shop compares to other General Merchandise Shops

sadsack

sadsackSydney, NSW

Excellent value

Excellent value and great items for sale, recommend to all bargain hunters and shoppers. Trusted and great people. All round Australia can buy with peace of mind at this shop online or go in. A-1+++

Silena

SilenaPerth, WA

Fantastic service from Murray Bridge store

Even though I completely stuffed my first online purchase, I was contacted by Katelyn of the Murray Bridge store and told she would post it to me even though I accidentally pressed store pick up lol
High level of customer service and thank you.

Summer_Petals

Summer_PetalsBrisbane

Webshop is great

Jake9898

Jake9898South East Queensland, QLD

No problem at all with Webshop

Bought an item from Goodna QLD store a couple of days ago, item arrived very quickly, the condition was really good, not a problem at all!

Summer_Sky

Summer_SkyBrisbane, QLD

Never A Problem With Webshop

I have not applied for a loan or sold/pawned anything so I cant comment on that side of the business but I have bought from them. The local store is not very close by so I dont visit it very often, when I have been there the staff have been friendly and helpful. The webshop has been a great place to buy DVDs from at cheap prices with reasonable postage. The items are well packed and are often posted the same day, most have a tracking number as well. Any queries I have had with a shop I bought from via the webshop has been answered in a friendly way, no problems there. I am a happy customer and will continue to buy from Cashies Webshop.

Ms_Elle

Ms_ElleQueensland

Excellent Service From The Webshop

General Merchandise Shops

I bought an ipad 4 off ebay webshop from bankstown. Asked a few question before buying it now, all were replied to promtly. All communication was great. Was sent the day after purchase and I got it the day after. Was a bit worried after reading other reviews but had no problem at all! Ipad was also in immaculate condition as described.
Good communication, great item, great price, fast postage