Cash Converters Physical Shop

Cash Converters Physical Shop

See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anna

Anna

Easy and quick

I needed money to pay a vehicle rego and found myself short of cash after spending a heap on repairs. The process was quick, and the repayments for a very easily obtained short term loan arent terrible. The woman who took my details was professional and understanding.

Will review again after Liam has been paid out.

Store LocationShellharbour

Fire4FX

Fire4FXSydney, Australia

Torrensville Adelaide store

Store LocationTorrensville
Critically True

Critically TrueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We Only Sell this for 'Insert Crap Lie' Lowballing scammers would be putting it nicely.

FACT: Cash Converters will offer you WELL below retail, around 5% of retail value. DVDs are bought for 16c each but sold at $2 each.

$80 mouse? How about 5 bucks? Dont let these parasites take your valuables and money. They feed off the desperation of the struggling everyday Aussies and have the audacity to charge an arm and a leg for faulty products, and always seem to mention your warranty when purchasing, remember store warranty expiration means zilch, they use it to mislead the uninformed, consumer law overrides store warranty.

I hope and pray Cash Converters goes out of business and the employees join the rest of us struggling Australians to see what its really like!

Store LocationSalisbury
Rinnie

RinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Danielle is the best!!

Cash Converter's Noosaville. Staff is so friendly . great if you need cash in a hurry..unlike bank's. When you're in a bind..this is a great help!! very happywith the friendly service and prompt payment!!

Store LocationCash Converter's Noosaville QLD
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dont answer her stupid question and you get the lone.

Turns me down over missing power cord. Ask's if I would buy this working LaneyPA without the power cord for $100, the correct answer is yes, then acuused of arguing.

Store Locationwodonga

yourlossdymocks

yourlossdymockssydney

Cash Converters Burwood NSW - bad business ethics.

Do not honor their online "quotes", and while you wait to have your intelligence insulted you can listen to the staff laugh about their other customers. (ie. fake tan, dyed hair etc.,).

Store LocationBurwood NSW

Lukáš L.

Lukáš L.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, scammers

I was trying to sell them my 6 months old bicycle. I was there first time with pictures of my bike, asking for estimate, how much I can expect for it. They told me I need to come with bicycle and show it to them, after that they can give me offer. So I came back next day with the bike and they didn't even look at it and offer me straight away $100 for bike with value over $500. It is absolute joke!

Store LocationAshmore, Gold Coast

thegypsycat

thegypsycatHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Staff

I have dealt with Cash Converters Mayfield branch on & off for over a year. The staff there are the most wonderful people you could ever meet. So thorough and personable. In particular Jordan,Emma & Natasha. Can’t praise them enough. 10/10

Terence Wilson-Winship

Terence Wilson-WinshipSydney, NSW

Great customer servi

I attended the Burwood Road branch Nsw of cash converters. I received a wonderful service from Leanne. She was so welcoming and friendly. It was such a great pleasure being served by her.
I would most definitely refer you to the shop. Leanne brightens your whole day up. Thanks
Leanne for your wonderful customer service
Have a wonderful day
Cheers and kind regards
Terence Wilson-Winship

Store LocationBurwood Road Burwood Nsw

Apauled with beenleigh cc

Tried to offer me $7.50 for a 5 piece fly fishing rod set with 2 reels in case never been used and when I asked what about rod said doesn't matter cause the reels were cheap tried to find a 5 piece rod online only acouple under $200 made out of crap

BLU88

BLU88

Great customer service Parramatta

I started going to stores like this when I was younger & growing up every Christmas gift, birthday present etc came from this store. I have become a regular at parramatta store and they are amazing. Great customer service, quick and easy loan process, bargain deals on jewellery and Jeremy there is a godsend.

Store LocationParramatta

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store!

Store LocationGoodna Qld.

Jo D.

Jo D.Brisbane

Warranty????????

My disabled son purchased a laptop from CC Capalaba for $219. Several keys didn't work. He tried to return it three days later but request was refused. His father went with him next time to return it but the employees refused. No manager was available to speak to and the employees didn't know when the manager would be in. It seems no one can contact the manager by phone or email to find out. The customer service was deplorable. The store is displaying a 30 day warranty on goods but according to their website the warranty is 90 days. Cash Converters should be more responsible when dealing with vulnerable people.
Update. Manager was available today. She was very helpful and offered a credit note for the cost of the laptop. Thank you Simone

Great Cash Converters store! A thumbs up from me.

I bought a phone yesterday at Cash Converters Hampstead Gardens and the service was exceptional. Ramon the sales assistant was very friendly and got me a great deal. I would highly recommend this Cash Converters store.

Terrible stuff and terrible staff

Overpriced junk probably marked up by 1000%. When I try and sell goods in there the staff think they are crap hot and turn most things away. The commercials make it look like you can sell anything in there and get paid large amounts of money. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP. Anything but.

Cash Converters Mayfield NSW

Cash Converters Mayfield NSW. Just a ripoff merchant, do yourself a favor and do not shop here!
Purchased Cordless Drill, Battery dead. Sells defective equipment. Terrible customer service.
Tell your friends.
Nick Taylor

Cash Converters Prospect - excellent

Maree S

Maree SPerth, WA

I cant believe the non customer service so poor.

Few bargains, bad stock, managers and staff can be jerks

I used to shop at the Fortitude Valley store, mainly looking for used movies, CDs, and games. Other shops soon caught up in price and the quality declined. Be very careful about buying anything as they'll try to get out of paying you your refund. Manager admitted that they do not test discs to see if they work. As for other items like small appliances or electronics, I think you're often better off buying new than from Cash Converters due to high prices and bad quality, which is a real shame.

Mike

Mike

mixed review depends on what you want to do with them

managed to find some bargains but rarely happens, and i actually made small profit buy flipping it, never sell your stuff to them tho, they'll offer you sh*t all, staff are pretty friendly at the stores i've been, but they have no knowledge on the items they're selling, at one point they're selling fake gears, i've been trying to convinve them the gears are fake, and they just tell me it's confirmed by some random person that the item they have is real. Also, i almost bought a stolen gear once, lucky i shared the item around on a facebook community, and the bloke who lost the item recognised the sticker on the item.