Cash Converters Short Term Loans

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cash Converters Short Term Loans? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (7), Variable Rate (1) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Upset
UpsetSouth Australia

Personal finance loan

Rip off!

My mum got a $780 loan and now she has to pay back nearly $1700. Literally more than double the original loan amount, absolutely atrocious!!!!!!!!
Atrocious!! Atrocious! I will make certain she never goes there again. And spread the word!! Atrocious!!

Absolutely Atrocious!

I took out a loan I was informed how much I’m gonna pay back. When they drop the contract and showed it to me it was a lot more than what they had previously said. I question them the lady “Chloe” from the Brisbane Store was extremely rude. She informed me that it was Hometime completely rushed me said to me “are you going to do it or not you were wasting my time I need to go home” I didn’t do it as I left she said thanks again for wasting my time. Am I obligated to take a loan? They need to check their staff that’s for sure.

Short Term Loans

Find out how Cash Converters Short Term Loans compares to other Short Term Loans

Elissa
ElissaPerth, WA

Stay clear of Cash Converters loans

To pay off a $1000 loan it’ll cost you $1700. Because of coronavirus, late fees ($33 each time) was meant to be cleared but now I’m paying $570+ In fees so the total is $2270+ For an $1000 loan. Called cash converters and they don’t care, if I don’t pay they will make it affect my credit score. NEVER EVER GET A LOAN OUT WITH CASH CONVERTERS. Use zip pay if you need money up to $1500 or go through your bank if you need anymore. Cash converters are rip off’s and should be sued.

Danny C.
Danny C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Call centre is worst than Telstra.

I'm almost certain the woman I was talking to on the phone was drunk. Not only this, they also have connection issues and do not call back when you drop out.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
SMC
SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't Bother - They only target people on Centerlink

Employed
Paid 2 existing loans off (7 months early)
Apply for another small amount, declined because of apparent changes to my credit file
Total load of bullsh*t from this Mob.
Bet you if would be a different story if my income was centerlink.
Don't waste your time, head over to spotmenow, much better, actually approve people and don't treat loyal customers like crap, honestly waste of time.

Worst decision one can ever make

Obscene about of ridiculous extra charges. Never explained them properly even after asking them. Had to pay over 3000$ for a 1300$ loan. Tons of extra hidden charges. Very bad customer service.

BernieW
BernieWPerth, WA

Consider this before applying

Soft Honny B.
Soft Honny B.Perth, WA

Greenwood cash converters the worst store I have ever experienced!

I went to pay my loan after the Christmas holidays only to find out that my favourite ring was already sold !! No apology nothing !!! I purchased this ring from another cash converters for $1000 and they only gave me $160 and sold it from under me!

Rogue
RogueNew South Wales

DEPLORABLE

Customer Service was Cold and Sterile.
High extra Costs, due to the intrest rate of 49%p.a. Misinformation occurs due to there automated system. Which in turn rejects your application due to misinformation. And the Rate of this loan was Massive. 48 to 49%p.a.

Flip
FlipGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yeh right

The only way I’d recommend these loan sharks is if I was 100% guaranteed to work 50 hours a week, have an income of 150,000 a year and had won powerball worth 55 million. Apart from that don’t bother.

James Crack
James CrackCentral Queensland, QLD

There no good.

Cash Converters application forms a flaud. There system is Flaud. I don't have a Cigno loan. Certainly not at $129 a fortnight. There no good. They need to there ways. There all no good. Hope no one working for this sort of so and so scum have an accident over. It will be there karma.

Adam W.
Adam W.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting

Cash converters wouldn't even give a $300 loan to a bushfire victim. I would never support this vermin company whatsoever..avoid at all costs. Disgraceful company! Shut them down now plz

Colin Youseef
Colin YouseefPerth, WA

Pathetic, untrustworthy and a complete waste of time

If I could write a 0 star review I would, dont waste your time. Sure, you might get approved for your first loan but once youve paid it off they wont bother to help again. I was short of cash and desperately need money to get back to Adelaide and for some reason I never met their requirements, pls note that Ive been a valued customer for almost 2 years and have never missed a payment. I will no longer use their service again, very frustrating and disappointed.

MissyMoo92
MissyMoo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't bother.

I was declined. Poor customer service. Disgusting lending policies. Never going to bother again. I simply needed help with my son's 2020 school fees and Booklist. Super fast declined application.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Cash Converters reviews