Cash Converters Questions & Answers

60 questions from our users

John

John asked

Cash Converters

Would cash converters buy my watch without receipt or box?

ask them

WGoldbergasked

Cash Converters

what can I get for a scooter

about 20 cents if your lucky

well then

tvsteved

tvstevedasked

Cash Converters

Do cash converters discount faulty items

andrew
andrew

ask them

Slavomir P.

Slavomir P.asked

Cash Converters

Can i get loan for perfectly working p30 pro huawei, but whit bad panel?

Adrian
Adrian

Sorry love to help you but the manger put police order on me always try cash city or sell on gumtree tree very good getting loans and friendly

minni

take it into a store & ask i dont know why you would be asking here for

Sean C.

Sean C.asked

Cash Converters

I’ve lost my receipt for cash converters, can I get my goods back?

ask cash converters

Marcus C.

Marcus C.asked

Cash Converters

Does Cash Converters accept Electrical Items that are 3 phase power (industrial tools etc)?

Andrew M.

Andrew M.asked

Cash Converters

I lent a friend something to loan against am i able to pay of the outstanding amount to pick it up

James M.
James M.

Yeah but he would need to give you the pawn ticket that they would have gave him when he first got the loan

john smith
john smith

you need to ask the store to get the correct answer

oziek

oziekasked

Cash Converters

What happens if you constantly default on your loans?

foxylady
foxylady

Hi oziek,
Personally, I never take out a Cash Converters Loan as their rates are ridiculously high.
If you constantly default on a loan, they can refuse to allow you to take out further loans as you’re classed as being “unreliable”.
It may also go against you if you want to take out a loan with another Financial Institution as it may affect your “lender” rating with them.
I hope that helps in some way.

Cheers
FoxyLady

wingnut

they will constantly take legal action action against you in the local court then they will get a court order to you make you pay

Wayne M.

Wayne M.asked

Cash Converters

Ive payed 12 months interest on my pawn loan what happens now ?

Jaymac

Jaymacasked

Cash Converters

Bit of a theme running with 'tony"and"jphn west" . Thanks for your helpful responses. Not

Coopz69

Coopz69asked

Cash Converters Physical Shop

I've lost my buy back receipt can i still get my item back?

wingnut

Why dont you ask the store? instead of asking the public on a review forum

ForumFighter
ForumFighter

because this is a public forum hence the question ... I mean Um , So sorry my good olde cash converters forum question nazi. May I respond in such a non forum like way. Perhaps you could tell me what I am permitted to write as no one else really cares but you.

Tiffany B.

Tiffany B.asked

I applied for $550 loan will I get it the same day

minni

why would you be asking the question here the most logical thing to do would be to contact the store

James L.

James L.asked

How much does cash converters Pay for a i phone 7 plus 128g black

bill bayley

Take it in to a store & ask if you dont know how do you expect anyone else to know

minni

Why ask the question here this is not cash converters the most logical thing to do would be take it into a store

Jdshane

Jdshaneasked

Cash Converters

If I borrowed 1000 against goods what would I have to pay to pick them up in 1 month?

bill bayley

ask the store. how is anyone else going to know the answer

Who knows Ask the store

Zach
Zach

Jay

Jayasked

Cash Converters Short Term Loans

Can u get 2 cash loans if u can afford it

bill bayley

The only way you are going to find out is to contact cash converters or ask at a store

minni

The logical thing to do would be to contact the store

angie

angieasked

Hi,
i bought laptop into cash converters for month just realised i am 4 days late to pick up item, ive had that bad flu couldnt find the receipt now ive seen that it was due to be taken out 26 of the month, can i still get laptop out on monday please i need help

Jackson G.

Jackson G.asked

Cash Converters

What happens if cash converters loose your loan against goods item

Ask the store

Ian P.

Ian P.asked

Cash Converters

My friend has a laptop in a loan against it and can i pick it up if i pay the amount left on it does she have to ring up and say it ok to pick it up

allylamba

allylambaasked

Cash Converters

How do they check if a tv is working, and what if it stops after a short while like 20 min? Would they realise and would the seller be in trouble ?

As long as you’ve kept the invoice. I always take a photo of mine. And its within the warranty time. It’s an intermittent issue! If you tell them that, they will give you a refund.

Do you mean the person who sold it to cash converters or cash converters themselves? No one would be in trouble!! Except If the person who sold it to cash converters stole it. They will be in trouble big time!

Rob Owe

Rob Oweasked

Cash Converters

From Rockhampton. Do you really take double payments over Easter? Wonder why as my daughter says you have but I can't figure that one. Surely you'd let the customer know hey. Email or text?