Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 2 of 2)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

2.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (32)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (28)
Critically True

Critically TrueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We Only Sell this for 'Insert Crap Lie' Lowballing scammers would be putting it nicely.

FACT: Cash Converters will offer you WELL below retail, around 5% of retail value. DVDs are bought for 16c each but sold at $2 each.

$80 mouse? How about 5 bucks? Dont let these parasites take your valuables and money. They feed off the desperation of the struggling everyday Aussies and have the audacity to charge an arm and a leg for faulty products, and always seem to mention your warranty when purchasing, remember store warranty expiration means zilch, they use it to mislead the uninformed, consumer law overrides store warranty.

I hope and pray Cash Converters goes out of business and the employees join the rest of us struggling Australians to see what its really like!

Store LocationSalisbury
Rinnie

RinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Danielle is the best!!

Cash Converter's Noosaville. Staff is so friendly . great if you need cash in a hurry..unlike bank's. When you're in a bind..this is a great help!! very happywith the friendly service and prompt payment!!

Store LocationCash Converter's Noosaville QLD
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dont answer her stupid question and you get the lone.

Turns me down over missing power cord. Ask's if I would buy this working LaneyPA without the power cord for $100, the correct answer is yes, then acuused of arguing.

Store Locationwodonga
Services

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Woul Bol

Woul BolSydney, NSW

Overcharging excessive fees

Cash Converter always made errors charging me double interest with high establishment fees equivalent to 20% non refundable. When I requested to clarify the actual balance they panicked and they say wait for accountant to call you back which means the junior himself doesn't understand the calculations with so many errors. I do not recommend anyone to borrow from this unscrupulous financial service from Canada who is interest in my opinion is just to plunder local resources.

yourlossdymocks

yourlossdymockssydney

Cash Converters Burwood NSW - bad business ethics.

Do not honor their online "quotes", and while you wait to have your intelligence insulted you can listen to the staff laugh about their other customers. (ie. fake tan, dyed hair etc.,).

Store LocationBurwood NSW
Silena

SilenaPerth, WA

Fantastic service from Murray Bridge store

Even though I completely stuffed my first online purchase, I was contacted by Katelyn of the Murray Bridge store and told she would post it to me even though I accidentally pressed store pick up lol
High level of customer service and thank you.

Lukáš L.

Lukáš L.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, scammers

I was trying to sell them my 6 months old bicycle. I was there first time with pictures of my bike, asking for estimate, how much I can expect for it. They told me I need to come with bicycle and show it to them, after that they can give me offer. So I came back next day with the bike and they didn't even look at it and offer me straight away $100 for bike with value over $500. It is absolute joke!

Store LocationAshmore, Gold Coast
thegypsycat

thegypsycatHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Staff

I have dealt with Cash Converters Mayfield branch on & off for over a year. The staff there are the most wonderful people you could ever meet. So thorough and personable. In particular Jordan,Emma & Natasha. Can’t praise them enough. 10/10

DJCitySKYTECRubbish

DJCitySKYTECRubbish

Most cash converters are too lazy to post online items or sell them after paid for.

Services

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Terence Wilson-Winship

Terence Wilson-WinshipSydney, NSW

Great customer servi

I attended the Burwood Road branch Nsw of cash converters. I received a wonderful service from Leanne. She was so welcoming and friendly. It was such a great pleasure being served by her.
I would most definitely refer you to the shop. Leanne brightens your whole day up. Thanks
Leanne for your wonderful customer service
Have a wonderful day
Cheers and kind regards
Terence Wilson-Winship

Store LocationBurwood Road Burwood Nsw
BLU88

BLU88

Great customer service Parramatta

I started going to stores like this when I was younger & growing up every Christmas gift, birthday present etc came from this store. I have become a regular at parramatta store and they are amazing. Great customer service, quick and easy loan process, bargain deals on jewellery and Jeremy there is a godsend.

Store LocationParramatta