2.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

Don't expect your product to come in time

It said my product would take 3-8 days and it's the eight day and I checked my email and 4 days ago I received an email saying my product was dispatched and I clicked on the tracking link to find out that the earliest day for it to come is today and the latest is five days later.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
scott

scottbrisbane

check elsewhere before buying

if you see something you like I would advise to then check online on something like ebay or an online store and you will no doubt find it alot cheaper and newer, don't impulse buy anything. There is some ok prices things like sound gear and hand tools which they have so much of they are trying to unload.

I have seen second hand items instore even more expensive than the item was new, it's a questionable business tactic even though it's legal i feel it preys on peoples ignorance. phones especially very overpriced . you can get new phones that are better for cheaper. Do not sell anything to them either, use something like ebay to sell it, you will get alot more.

Warranty Claim MadeNo