Cash Converters
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cash Converters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
Nic
NicSouth Australia

Its a great idea. Friendly service

Great idea, friendly service, lots of options and great with repayments. I would recommend them in gawler south Australia very highly. I would refer alot of people if i could

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate

Craig E.
Craig E.asked
Cash Converters

Can you go into cash converters and buy your stuff back if you have lost your ticket

andrew
andrew

dont know go in & try

Nathan R.
Nathan R.

Present into the store Buys & Loans Department with your drivers licence. They will provide you with a stat dec to be signed at a chemist. You can then return and collect your goods.
If your contract has expired due to non-payment your goods will be for sale in the Retail Department where anyone can purchase them.

adrianogames212
adrianogames212asked
Cash Converters

Do I have to return the item to the same exact store cause the store I got it from is like 30 minutes away

Shane  Cabin 8141
Shane Cabin 8141

I’m pretty sure you do as the are all separate franchises

John
John asked
Cash Converters

Would cash converters buy my watch without receipt or box?

alan