Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 3 of 13)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (6), Variable Rate (1) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 10.5 months
  • Cash Arrival1.167 day(s)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (30)

Dont answer her stupid question and you get the lone.

Turns me down over missing power cord. Ask's if I would buy this working LaneyPA without the power cord for $100, the correct answer is yes, then acuused of arguing.

Olga Karanikolas

Olga KaranikolasSydney

Horrible

Absolutely terrible customer service, rude. Will not recommend this to anyone.
People apply for a loan due to financial difficulties and CC team not helping. Do not waist your time and when you call on hold for ever.

Woul Bol

Woul BolSydney, NSW

Overcharging excessive fees

Cash Converter always made errors charging me double interest with high establishment fees equivalent to 20% non refundable. When I requested to clarify the actual balance they panicked and they say wait for accountant to call you back which means the junior himself doesn't understand the calculations with so many errors. I do not recommend anyone to borrow from this unscrupulous financial service from Canada who is interest in my opinion is just to plunder local resources.

yourlossdymocks

yourlossdymockssydney

Cash Converters Burwood NSW - bad business ethics.

Do not honor their online "quotes", and while you wait to have your intelligence insulted you can listen to the staff laugh about their other customers. (ie. fake tan, dyed hair etc.,).

Silena

SilenaPerth, WA

Fantastic service from Murray Bridge store

Even though I completely stuffed my first online purchase, I was contacted by Katelyn of the Murray Bridge store and told she would post it to me even though I accidentally pressed store pick up lol
High level of customer service and thank you.

CRobin

CRobinCentral Queensland, QLD

Rude and degrading attitude from staff as well as giving false and misleading information during phone enquiry

Spoke to male staff member over the phone who advised situation described would not be an issue. Went into store and was greeted by a female staff member who's tone of voice was immediately abrupt and rude. It was 15 minutes before closing and I was fumbling through my paperwork trying to hurry when she rudely and abruptly stated "if you can't get yourself sorted you will have to come back tomorrow" She then proceeded to completely ignore all attempts by me to be friendly and make conversation. When opening my bank statement she was rude and spoke over me while trying to discuss the issue and different information I had received over the phone.

Lukáš L.

Lukáš L.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, scammers

I was trying to sell them my 6 months old bicycle. I was there first time with pictures of my bike, asking for estimate, how much I can expect for it. They told me I need to come with bicycle and show it to them, after that they can give me offer. So I came back next day with the bike and they didn't even look at it and offer me straight away $100 for bike with value over $500. It is absolute joke!

thegypsycat

thegypsycatHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Staff

I have dealt with Cash Converters Mayfield branch on & off for over a year. The staff there are the most wonderful people you could ever meet. So thorough and personable. In particular Jordan,Emma & Natasha. Can’t praise them enough. 10/10

DJCitySKYTECRubbish

DJCitySKYTECRubbish

Most cash converters are too lazy to post online items or sell them after paid for.

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy simple smooth online process

As a new customer was desperate to get a small Loan for education purposes and they gave me exactly what I needed. Quick and easy application online, fast application review an process was submitted within hours. Received funds within an hour after signing digital contract online. No hassle to make appointment to go in, no phone calls just a straight forward online easy experience + I received the help I needed. Thanks Cash converters

Terence Wilson-Winship

Terence Wilson-WinshipSydney, NSW

Great customer servi

I attended the Burwood Road branch Nsw of cash converters. I received a wonderful service from Leanne. She was so welcoming and friendly. It was such a great pleasure being served by her.
I would most definitely refer you to the shop. Leanne brightens your whole day up. Thanks
Leanne for your wonderful customer service
Have a wonderful day
Cheers and kind regards
Terence Wilson-Winship

Shame on you cashies

Be warned if you get an emergency payment through Centrelink and it has been repaid.
The next time you go to cash converters and apply for a cash advance they will not approve it they say come back in 90 days or we will contact you after the required time they did this to me at Nambour . I owe them nil and my cash advance from Centrelink was only $50 I have walking disabilities my car is broken down undrivable.I have gone without food this fortnight to have my car fixed shame on you cash converters.

The pricing on 2nd hand tools

Broadmeadow shop needs to desperately get someone who actually knows how to valuate tools correctly .This shop is continually trying to sell tools over priced , which are clearly well used

Apauled with beenleigh cc

Tried to offer me $7.50 for a 5 piece fly fishing rod set with 2 reels in case never been used and when I asked what about rod said doesn't matter cause the reels were cheap tried to find a 5 piece rod online only acouple under $200 made out of crap

BLU88

BLU88

Great customer service Parramatta

I started going to stores like this when I was younger & growing up every Christmas gift, birthday present etc came from this store. I have become a regular at parramatta store and they are amazing. Great customer service, quick and easy loan process, bargain deals on jewellery and Jeremy there is a godsend.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store!

Helen

HelenAlbury

So Easy & Quick

Exceptional Customer Service - cannot fault. I use Cash Convertors on a regular basis to help with unexpected repairs, going on holidays & surgery. Everything is explained and cash is received straight away. Why would you bother with credit cards when this prompt, easy & efficient service is provided.

greg thompson

greg thompsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Modbury cash converters

Have work in customer service management and a lady by the name of Rhiannon at the Modbury store is by the one of the best agents who guys have so friendly and efficient at her job would love to have her in my team

Chris

Chris

Salisbury SA - Taking advantage of your desperation, LOW LOW LOW ballers stay clear.

DanB

DanBRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A bleak necessity for those in hardship