Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 4 of 13)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (6), Variable Rate (1) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 10.5 months
  • Cash Arrival1.167 day(s)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (30)
sim one

sim oneAdelaide

it works well for me

Very happy with the way they organizer the loans for u customer service is is very helpful and affordable happy with there help the repayment s

Trudy

TrudyAustralian Capital Territory

Woden, personal finance

Every time I go into tbe Personal Finance section, Woden, ACT, the staff are nothing but friendly & helpful... I have never experienced any issues like some reviews indicate... Of course, I hate paying such high interest, but such is life when your trying to re-establidh & 'pushing s*it up hill'!
Thanks for giving me some options when I have nowhere else to turn!

Scrimpymummy

Scrimpymummycaloundra west

Low ball offers

I contacted the Caloundra store and was just offered $9-$16 for my 9ct Yellow Gold, Natural Emerald and Diamond Ring that had been valued at over $1000. Needless to say I did not sell it to them. I wouldn't bother selling anything to them.

Loan service

Applied for a $600 loan for unexpected vet bills, (pet insurance didnt cover it all) and was declined stating "more than 97pct of your income is already taken by expenses" Considering I pay out $1100 in bills (everything from food to insurances) and still have around $300 in my account to play with every fortnight I'm sure I could have afforded a $20 per week loan.

But my sister applied who is (and this isn't disparaging to her she has her reasons) in a financial situation with only basic centrelink income, is constantly borrowing cash and defaulting on loans was approved for a $1000 loan, Seriously wake the finance team and you might actually stop LOSING money!

0 product knowledge

Hi we went sunshine to buy a laptop. We want to speak customer service agent, no one turned up, we waited almost 20 mins... Customer service was terrible.. 0 rating I don’t Recommend anyone...

Tracey

TraceySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love Cashies at Ipswich

Erin, Linda& Daniel makes the loan process very easy. All staff at this particular Cashies(Ipswich) makes the shopping experience great ..
I've moved interstate and there still great over the phone! Thanks guys, God Bless.. Xx

Shaun

Shaunsydney

DO NOT GET A LOAN

This company is the absolute worst!!!!! The end up charging your triple for the loan. There’s no easy way to pay it off faster, there’s no way to see how many payments you have made or need to make. There’s no easy app or online account to manage your account. You can’t pay with bpay etc.

The only way to get any info is to call (and they don’t open Eastern Standards Time) the customer service is usually very rude.

Just avoid!!!! If you need a pay day loan then use a different company - I.e wallet wizard or nimble

hayd..

hayd..Hunter Region, NSW

they R tops...

hey if you need cash fast and think like a bank then UR dreaming,so do not bank on long term,pay back quickly,and be done with debt.so do not winge when you have to pay it back with some % weak excuse and current affair fodder.......drops mic

Mara

MaraPerth

Dropkicks

Not satisfied at all. The 'finance' team are a bunch of dropkick wan*ers and if you have even the slightest mark on your credit rating.. forget it! Must be nice to be perfect in a judgemental job position ;)

Libby

LibbySouthwest, VIC

Life savers

Not sure what these average reviews are about! It may be pricy to pay back but that's just how it goes with personal loans. Their counter offer was fair & compassionate. If you feel there's no other alternative, I'd highly recommend Cash Converters.

Amazing support and empathy!

I don’t normally write reviews. I went out of my way to show my appreciation for this business. I broke my neck and had to take time off work to recover. Cash converters was the only financial institute out of the hundreds that I had to deal with - including Centrelink - that could help me with my needs by holding my payments until I’m ready to start again. Before this, they approved me for every loan I needed. I wanted to sincerely thank you again for such a pleasant experience.

Jo D.

Jo D.Brisbane

Warranty????????

My disabled son purchased a laptop from CC Capalaba for $219. Several keys didn't work. He tried to return it three days later but request was refused. His father went with him next time to return it but the employees refused. No manager was available to speak to and the employees didn't know when the manager would be in. It seems no one can contact the manager by phone or email to find out. The customer service was deplorable. The store is displaying a 30 day warranty on goods but according to their website the warranty is 90 days. Cash Converters should be more responsible when dealing with vulnerable people.
Update. Manager was available today. She was very helpful and offered a credit note for the cost of the laptop. Thank you Simone

Nicky

NickyMelbourne

Decent to deal with

Went in to speak to someone regarding a product I purchased that wasn't right. I spoke to [name removed] from the Parkdale store she was friendly enough but my issue still wasn't resolved.

Sufiyan

SufiyanNew south wale

Recently bough 3 item.received 1 only

Recently bought 3 item as a gift for my family before went oversea next few weeks..

Only receive 1 out of 3..paid for express of COURSE.customer complaint came without no further action.will see how its going in time being.however a big “THUMBS UP” for craigiebrn store for delivered. 27/11/18.till 1/12 only 1 arrived.400$+ spent there.

Tan

TanAdelaide

Crime converters more like?

Brand new Wethepeople professional freestyle bike! Paid 1100 for it. They offered me 100? Prospect store! Shame! Shame! Shame! Junkies and ice addicts are the only scum that benefit from crime converters.

Crinoid

CrinoidMelbourne

Cash Converters - Parkdale, Put their customer first and did the right thing by me

New Website is junk

New website is about as useless as can be. Three or four levels to click through to find stock. Search page adds only 8 or so items a time. If you look at an item and go back, site returns you to top to start again. Postage cost no longer visible till you're checking out.

The old webshop site wasn't brilliant but at least it was functional. After years of buying online I won't be any longer. The site i's just too difficult to navigate and is about as user friendly as a frozen screen. I wonder how the franchise owners feel about having their online business destroyed?

Great Cash Converters store! A thumbs up from me.

I bought a phone yesterday at Cash Converters Hampstead Gardens and the service was exceptional. Ramon the sales assistant was very friendly and got me a great deal. I would highly recommend this Cash Converters store.

New webshop site rubbish.

The new webshop is rubbish. You can't navigate like the old one. Don't think I'll be buying again.
Also tried to login. said it was invalid.

Mojo

MojoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New online portal

I have bought 3 old products by PayPal echque all have cleared no dispatch item I have asked for a full refund said will never buy online from them again rather go to my local stores live cadhies south Melbourne and phran don't like Collingwood at all but still buy from there sometimes I have now emailed and spoken to online for a few days lodged PayPal investigation to get my money back have not refunded me yet I don't recommend anyone buying on there new webshop unprofessional taking our money ey no products sent out buy at your own risk I have also gone back to eBay now