Cash Converters
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cash Converters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (5) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (26)
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A total rip-off

I wouldn't recommend buying anything from them because they always rip people off and the staff are rude to their customers also the manager is rude and arrogant as well.

Illegal masks

My druitt store nsw run by a fat guy who doesn’t know the law on mask excemptions who will be investigated on the right not to give proof

Rip off!

My mum got a $780 loan and now she has to pay back nearly $1700. Literally more than double the original loan amount, absolutely atrocious!!!!!!!!
Atrocious!! Atrocious! I will make certain she never goes there again. And spread the word!! Atrocious!!

Absolutely Atrocious!

I took out a loan I was informed how much I’m gonna pay back. When they drop the contract and showed it to me it was a lot more than what they had previously said. I question them the lady “Chloe” from the Brisbane Store was extremely rude. She informed me that it was Hometime completely rushed me said to me “are you going to do it or not you were wasting my time I need to go home” I didn’t do it as I left she said thanks again for wasting my time. Am I obligated to take a loan? They need to check their staff that’s for sure.

Buyer Beware! Dont dare buy here! Just Don't!!

Bought a HP laptop, wasn't delivered & I had a receipt. They denied receiving money then "refunded me" 2 days later.

kenworth
kenworthSouth West, WA

selling stuff

dont sell them anything i would them something if was stuffed so they can have the problem its cheaper to buy new

Bought item(s) online but often they can't find or sold to others

Bought item(s) online but often they can't find or sold the item(s) then took almost a week to refund back to the credit card

Elissa
ElissaPerth, WA

Stay clear of Cash Converters loans

To pay off a $1000 loan it’ll cost you $1700. Because of coronavirus, late fees ($33 each time) was meant to be cleared but now I’m paying $570+ In fees so the total is $2270+ For an $1000 loan. Called cash converters and they don’t care, if I don’t pay they will make it affect my credit score. NEVER EVER GET A LOAN OUT WITH CASH CONVERTERS. Use zip pay if you need money up to $1500 or go through your bank if you need anymore. Cash converters are rip off’s and should be sued.

IntrovertScorpio
IntrovertScorpioPerth, WA

Rip offs . Avoid !!

I sold them a brand new laptop that was worth $279 that I bought while my main computer was being fixed. I didn't need it anymore and it was only used once and in excellent condition. It came with a charger and Windows 10. Guess how much I got for it $60! I was desperate for cash so I took the money . Still at least I was quoted slightly more than than I was quoted online -$50.

Shane  Cabin 8141
Shane Cabin 8141Sydney, NSW

Do Not USE Cash Converters Parramatta

A friend of mine got a loan from CC Parramatta he is on a Disability Pension and has intellectual problems well they saw he coming from a mile off, gave him an $1800 loan and by the time it’s paid off he will have paid $3400 in payments.
How they are allowed too operate like that and prey on the disadvantaged.
Well I have stepped in and stopped the payments so when they start demanding money, I will go too the ACCC and they can explain there lending practices too them and the Financial Ombudsman. My friend has paid them more than $2400 already but they will not be taking 1 cent more.
All they are is bottom feeders with no scruples, and feed off other people’s misery. Snakes::: Please beware and don’t get bitten.

Holly S.
Holly S.Murray Mallee, SA

Dishonest & Undermining

I left my purse on counter & left store to get a document from my car, meanwhile staff took $500 out of my purse without my realising until later in the day, i phoned to get the camera footage but was refused...They get some interesting items in store but all secondhand items are priced same as they were new and the few times i bought electronics from there i got them home to find them broken or with parts missing, then the store would refuse to make good. It makes me cringe everytime i think about my experiences with them. Murray Bridge Store have the most sneaky, rude & dishonest staff. The people that work at the store are bottom feeders of society.

Mich
Mich

Bad Phone service

Yesterday called cash converters in West minister cause they called me.They were busy I left a message to the person I was talking to no call back I had to call them again.Very bad phone service.

The shop that Rips off people!

This is the shop that rips off people in need. Took my theatre sound system in to sell worth $3000.00. They offered $400 for it.

False Advertising on discounts if you pay back early in 7 Days

If you pawn an item to get a loan with them, and they advertised that you will get a biggest discount if you pay it back within 7 days, be aware that it means that you have to go back on the 8th day before you can get your item back. (Police regulation and Pawnshop Act).
But if you "beg enough", they will happily break the law.
They call it as doing you a favor (act of kindness). What a lot of nonsense.

Rude Staff and Extremely inaccurate valuations