Cash Converters
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cash Converters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (5) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (29)
jis t.
jis t.

No ethics for business and big cheats

I bought the item through them.they send me the item which is faulty and they won’t refund. Please stay away from this people
Their is no value for customers. They are big cheats. If I could give negative stars
Then I would have given that

JimboMurray Mallee, SA

Taking advantage of the desperate.

My Son was offered $50 for his expensive laptop computer at the Murray Bridge rip-off store.
He reluctantly accepted that. I inquired soon after as a potential purchaser of it.
I was told that it was $499. They would not negotiate a cheaper price and was told that it was worth more. Their tactics are shameful.

Angry C.
Angry C.Sydney, NSW

*** DO NOT PURCHASE from Cash Converters Rockdale ***

James B.
James B.Central Queensland, QLD

Offered me $800 for a brand new iphone 12 pro max

offered me $800 for a brand new iphone 12 pro max, told me it was a competitive rate and they needed to make money too... LOL ended up selling it to a buy back service for $1300, dont be fooled by these jokers.

its a disgrace

I went on and asked how much money they would give me for a $450 guitar mind you this guitar is close to brand new with a very very minor scratch on it I asked for about $350 for tis guitar and they turned around and said it was worth $80-$120, absolute nonsense this is a guitar in almost perfect condition, they are an absolute rip off, never in 1000000 years will i ever being going here they can get screwed

Upset
UpsetSouth Australia

Personal finance loan

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A total rip-off

I wouldn't recommend buying anything from them because they always rip people off and the staff are rude to their customers also the manager is rude and arrogant as well.

Illegal masks

My druitt store nsw run by a fat guy who doesn’t know the law on mask excemptions who will be investigated on the right not to give proof

Rip off!

My mum got a $780 loan and now she has to pay back nearly $1700. Literally more than double the original loan amount, absolutely atrocious!!!!!!!!
Atrocious!! Atrocious! I will make certain she never goes there again. And spread the word!! Atrocious!!

Absolutely Atrocious!

I took out a loan I was informed how much I’m gonna pay back. When they drop the contract and showed it to me it was a lot more than what they had previously said. I question them the lady “Chloe” from the Brisbane Store was extremely rude. She informed me that it was Hometime completely rushed me said to me “are you going to do it or not you were wasting my time I need to go home” I didn’t do it as I left she said thanks again for wasting my time. Am I obligated to take a loan? They need to check their staff that’s for sure.

Buyer Beware! Dont dare buy here! Just Don't!!

Bought a HP laptop, wasn't delivered & I had a receipt. They denied receiving money then "refunded me" 2 days later.

kenworth
kenworthSouth West, WA

selling stuff

dont sell them anything i would them something if was stuffed so they can have the problem its cheaper to buy new

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Bought item(s) online but often they can't find or sold to others

Bought item(s) online but often they can't find or sold the item(s) then took almost a week to refund back to the credit card

Elissa
ElissaPerth, WA

Stay clear of Cash Converters loans

To pay off a $1000 loan it’ll cost you $1700. Because of coronavirus, late fees ($33 each time) was meant to be cleared but now I’m paying $570+ In fees so the total is $2270+ For an $1000 loan. Called cash converters and they don’t care, if I don’t pay they will make it affect my credit score. NEVER EVER GET A LOAN OUT WITH CASH CONVERTERS. Use zip pay if you need money up to $1500 or go through your bank if you need anymore. Cash converters are rip off’s and should be sued.

IntrovertScorpio
IntrovertScorpioPerth, WA

Rip offs . Avoid !!

I sold them a brand new laptop that was worth $279 that I bought while my main computer was being fixed. I didn't need it anymore and it was only used once and in excellent condition. It came with a charger and Windows 10. Guess how much I got for it $60! I was desperate for cash so I took the money . Still at least I was quoted slightly more than than I was quoted online -$50.

Clinton W.
Clinton W.asked
Cash Converters Online Shop

Looking for a Samsung TAB A phone it's about 7 or 8 inches

Steve lister
Steve listerasked
Cash Converters Online Shop

Do any of the cash converters stores have stamp albums (second hand or new condition.

Karen B.asked

Can i pay a 2000 loan over 24 months

Jimbo

Very probably. You must be VERY desperate if you use rip-off Cash Converters. You will be paying thousands more in interest. BEWARE. This is from Cash Converters.

"Our Medium Personal Loans incur a $400 establishment fee and interest at an Annual Cost Rate of 48%. The maximum annual percentage rates on our loans is 217.95%. The minimum loan term is 2 months and a maximum of 12 months for small amount loans and 24 months for medium amount loans."

Karen B.

Thanks. Yes i know but thats were the desperate people have to go because nobody will give anyone a go except cc.