• Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
BernieW

BernieWPerth, WA

Consider this before applying

Application Process

Don't expect your product to come in time

It said my product would take 3-8 days and it's the eight day and I checked my email and 4 days ago I received an email saying my product was dispatched and I clicked on the tracking link to find out that the earliest day for it to come is today and the latest is five days later.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
scott

scottbrisbane

check elsewhere before buying

if you see something you like I would advise to then check online on something like ebay or an online store and you will no doubt find it alot cheaper and newer, don't impulse buy anything. There is some ok prices things like sound gear and hand tools which they have so much of they are trying to unload.

I have seen second hand items instore even more expensive than the item was new, it's a questionable business tactic even though it's legal i feel it preys on peoples ignorance. phones especially very overpriced . you can get new phones that are better for cheaper. Do not sell anything to them either, use something like ebay to sell it, you will get alot more.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Jo D.

Jo D.Brisbane

Warranty????????

My disabled son purchased a laptop from CC Capalaba for $219. Several keys didn't work. He tried to return it three days later but request was refused. His father went with him next time to return it but the employees refused. No manager was available to speak to and the employees didn't know when the manager would be in. It seems no one can contact the manager by phone or email to find out. The customer service was deplorable. The store is displaying a 30 day warranty on goods but according to their website the warranty is 90 days. Cash Converters should be more responsible when dealing with vulnerable people.
Update. Manager was available today. She was very helpful and offered a credit note for the cost of the laptop. Thank you Simone

Sufiyan

SufiyanNew south wale

Recently bough 3 item.received 1 only

Recently bought 3 item as a gift for my family before went oversea next few weeks..

Only receive 1 out of 3..paid for express of COURSE.customer complaint came without no further action.will see how its going in time being.however a big “THUMBS UP” for craigiebrn store for delivered. 27/11/18.till 1/12 only 1 arrived.400$+ spent there.

New webshop site rubbish.

The new webshop is rubbish. You can't navigate like the old one. Don't think I'll be buying again.
Also tried to login. said it was invalid.

Marianne

Marianne

Judgemental staff At Parramatta

A friend hoped for a loan on his bicycle and I went with him. Because the bike was a hand-me-down kind of gift from a friend, thus no receipt of purchase, the clerk seemed to assume it may have been stolen, as her attitude towards us became quite frosty. She explained that bikes are the easiest things to steal, therefore if a receipt can't be produced, then no sale or loan can be given. Fair enough, but her attitude was appaling all the same as she was quite friendly upon the initial approach.

cavv

cavvAU

They Provide the Retal experience to the used marked, but at a cost.

Very dissapointed

I bought your twin tub after 12 months the paint peeled off and the whole bottom of the machine has gone rusty my friend has the same machine same problem

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Ok, but expect a fair few screw overs if shopping online.

Misleading Loan Calculator On Website

I always expected a high interest loan with Cash Converters anyway and used their loan calculator before going in then finding out at the end of my application in store that for the first 6 months of the term I'd be hit with double the monthly repayment amounts originally quoted.

Not only this but when you're not even halfway through paying your loan expect to get calls from your local cash converters store saying due to paying on time we're happy to offer you another loan.

Um no thanks and that's just encouraging people to go more broke.

Computer has last word

Paul A

Paul ASalter Point, Western Australia 6152

If you use their Webshop, to buy something expect to have supply Credit Check details...

Complaint about refusal of pay day loan

They say I received an emergency payment but it was a crisis payment from centrelink for leaving a domestic violence situation. I would not have received this payment if I was not in a domestic violence situation. Seems unfair that I should be refused when I did not ask for the violence.

James Crack

James Crack

Peeved of.

I've paid 2 loans of with Cashies in the past but been declined on a third application. This is wrong in my opinion. They are nothing but aholes.

To much hassle

I have had pay day loans in the past. Always repaid with no problem. Went to do a small one last week and apparently the whole process has changed. What used to take 20mins now takes an hour. Was made to feel like a criminal...did i remember what i i had spend $3 at the service station three months ago....what was the $20 transaction at Australia post three months ago
Too hard not worth the hassle. Won't be going back ever.

NOT WHAT I WAS TOLD I WAS BUYING!

I bought a phone which said a couple of light scratches but apart from that it was perfect. It also said that it came with a charger so I went and bought it. When I bought the phone this is what was actually wrong with the phone:
1. Camera DOES NOT work
2. Flash DOES NOT work
3. Touch ID DOES NOT work
4. Charger which came with the phone DOES NOT work
When I received my phone I was NOT happy as none of this was stated in the description when I bought the phone. NOT HAPPY!

They offer you nickels and dimes for expensive goods

Have sold a few things to them over the years and they offer you almost nothing, even for goods that are quite expensive. Try and sell everything you can via gumtree or eBay before you even consider selling to them, as you'll get almost nothing. Also saw some bikes outside stones corner shop, and they were asking over $1000 for a crappy bike that had dust and rust on it! They probably paid the person 50 bucks for it. What a scam.

Beware when getting a loan

I got a small cash loan from cash converters and payments were direct debited from my bank account. Payments were supposed to stop over two weeks ago but they are still taking money from my account. Rang them today (Thursday) was told the money most likely won't go back into my account until next week. Not good enough Cash Converters. Fair trading will be hearing about this. How many other people do they do this to?

Maree S

Maree SPerth, WA

I cant believe the non customer service so poor.