Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 4 of 12)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (7), Variable Rate (1) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (30)
BLU88

BLU88

Great customer service Parramatta

I started going to stores like this when I was younger & growing up every Christmas gift, birthday present etc came from this store. I have become a regular at parramatta store and they are amazing. Great customer service, quick and easy loan process, bargain deals on jewellery and Jeremy there is a godsend.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store!

Helen

HelenAlbury

So Easy & Quick

Exceptional Customer Service - cannot fault. I use Cash Convertors on a regular basis to help with unexpected repairs, going on holidays & surgery. Everything is explained and cash is received straight away. Why would you bother with credit cards when this prompt, easy & efficient service is provided.

greg thompson

greg thompsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Modbury cash converters

Have work in customer service management and a lady by the name of Rhiannon at the Modbury store is by the one of the best agents who guys have so friendly and efficient at her job would love to have her in my team

Chris

Chris

Salisbury SA - Taking advantage of your desperation, LOW LOW LOW ballers stay clear.

DanB

DanBRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A bleak necessity for those in hardship

Scrimpymummy

Scrimpymummycaloundra west

Low ball offers

I contacted the Caloundra store and was just offered $9-$16 for my 9ct Yellow Gold, Natural Emerald and Diamond Ring that had been valued at over $1000. Needless to say I did not sell it to them. I wouldn't bother selling anything to them.

Loan service

Applied for a $600 loan for unexpected vet bills, (pet insurance didnt cover it all) and was declined stating "more than 97pct of your income is already taken by expenses" Considering I pay out $1100 in bills (everything from food to insurances) and still have around $300 in my account to play with every fortnight I'm sure I could have afforded a $20 per week loan.

But my sister applied who is (and this isn't disparaging to her she has her reasons) in a financial situation with only basic centrelink income, is constantly borrowing cash and defaulting on loans was approved for a $1000 loan, Seriously wake the finance team and you might actually stop LOSING money!

0 product knowledge

Hi we went sunshine to buy a laptop. We want to speak customer service agent, no one turned up, we waited almost 20 mins... Customer service was terrible.. 0 rating I don’t Recommend anyone...

Tracey

TraceySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love Cashies at Ipswich

Erin, Linda& Daniel makes the loan process very easy. All staff at this particular Cashies(Ipswich) makes the shopping experience great ..
I've moved interstate and there still great over the phone! Thanks guys, God Bless.. Xx

Shaun

Shaunsydney

DO NOT GET A LOAN

This company is the absolute worst!!!!! The end up charging your triple for the loan. There’s no easy way to pay it off faster, there’s no way to see how many payments you have made or need to make. There’s no easy app or online account to manage your account. You can’t pay with bpay etc.

The only way to get any info is to call (and they don’t open Eastern Standards Time) the customer service is usually very rude.

Just avoid!!!! If you need a pay day loan then use a different company - I.e wallet wizard or nimble

hayd..

hayd..Hunter Region, NSW

they R tops...

hey if you need cash fast and think like a bank then UR dreaming,so do not bank on long term,pay back quickly,and be done with debt.so do not winge when you have to pay it back with some % weak excuse and current affair fodder.......drops mic

Mara

MaraPerth

Dropkicks

Not satisfied at all. The 'finance' team are a bunch of dropkick wan*ers and if you have even the slightest mark on your credit rating.. forget it! Must be nice to be perfect in a judgemental job position ;)

Libby

LibbySouthwest, VIC

Life savers

Not sure what these average reviews are about! It may be pricy to pay back but that's just how it goes with personal loans. Their counter offer was fair & compassionate. If you feel there's no other alternative, I'd highly recommend Cash Converters.

Amazing support and empathy!

I don’t normally write reviews. I went out of my way to show my appreciation for this business. I broke my neck and had to take time off work to recover. Cash converters was the only financial institute out of the hundreds that I had to deal with - including Centrelink - that could help me with my needs by holding my payments until I’m ready to start again. Before this, they approved me for every loan I needed. I wanted to sincerely thank you again for such a pleasant experience.

Nicky

NickyMelbourne

Decent to deal with

Went in to speak to someone regarding a product I purchased that wasn't right. I spoke to [name removed] from the Parkdale store she was friendly enough but my issue still wasn't resolved.

Tan

TanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crime converters more like?

Brand new Wethepeople professional freestyle bike! Paid 1100 for it. They offered me 100? Prospect store! Shame! Shame! Shame! Junkies and ice addicts are the only scum that benefit from crime converters.

Crinoid

CrinoidMelbourne

Cash Converters - Parkdale, Put their customer first and did the right thing by me

New Website is junk

New website is about as useless as can be. Three or four levels to click through to find stock. Search page adds only 8 or so items a time. If you look at an item and go back, site returns you to top to start again. Postage cost no longer visible till you're checking out.

The old webshop site wasn't brilliant but at least it was functional. After years of buying online I won't be any longer. The site i's just too difficult to navigate and is about as user friendly as a frozen screen. I wonder how the franchise owners feel about having their online business destroyed?

Great Cash Converters store! A thumbs up from me.

I bought a phone yesterday at Cash Converters Hampstead Gardens and the service was exceptional. Ramon the sales assistant was very friendly and got me a great deal. I would highly recommend this Cash Converters store.