1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (3)
Lachlan D.

Lachlan D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Item arrived broken, clearly wasn't checked.

I checked that the item I wanted had no issues.
Bought a microphone recorder.
Item arrived broken, would not turn on, faulty power switch.
The type of break was internal is not the sort of thing that likely happens in transit. It was clearly not checked.
I paid for express because I needed it asap. Called the store, they couldn't help. Had to wait days for a higher up.
Then had to wait till the item was shipped back to get a refund so I could get another.

Products should be checked before sale, and store staff trained to handle refunds.

Total dishonesty

Agreed to buy 4 car wheels, with the condition that if they did not fit i could return them for a full refund .Asked for this condition in writing which was agreed prior to paying..After handing over money ,gave me a receipt, but refused to sign it,,,,,every excuse was offered. I refused to leave, without my money back ,,After a heated conversation,and embarrassed staff due to customers
Being witnesses,i received my money back,,,,, extreamly dishonest ,dont accept their word ..only in writing can you be confident..

Store LocationNorth east rd hampstead gardens SA

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Craig E.

Craig E.asked

Cash Converters

Can you go into cash converters and buy your stuff back if you have lost your ticket

andrew
andrew

dont know go in & try

Nathan R.
Nathan R.

Present into the store Buys & Loans Department with your drivers licence. They will provide you with a stat dec to be signed at a chemist. You can then return and collect your goods.
If your contract has expired due to non-payment your goods will be for sale in the Retail Department where anyone can purchase them.

adrianogames212

adrianogames212asked

Cash Converters

Do I have to return the item to the same exact store cause the store I got it from is like 30 minutes away

Shane  Cabin 8141
Shane Cabin 8141

I’m pretty sure you do as the are all separate franchises

John

John asked

Cash Converters

Would cash converters buy my watch without receipt or box?

alan