Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 3 of 9)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (4) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (22)
yourlossdymocks

yourlossdymockssydney

Cash Converters Burwood NSW - bad business ethics.

Do not honor their online "quotes", and while you wait to have your intelligence insulted you can listen to the staff laugh about their other customers. (ie. fake tan, dyed hair etc.,).

CRobin

CRobinCentral Queensland, QLD

Rude and degrading attitude from staff as well as giving false and misleading information during phone enquiry

Spoke to male staff member over the phone who advised situation described would not be an issue. Went into store and was greeted by a female staff member who's tone of voice was immediately abrupt and rude. It was 15 minutes before closing and I was fumbling through my paperwork trying to hurry when she rudely and abruptly stated "if you can't get yourself sorted you will have to come back tomorrow" She then proceeded to completely ignore all attempts by me to be friendly and make conversation. When opening my bank statement she was rude and spoke over me while trying to discuss the issue and different information I had received over the phone.

Lukáš L.

Lukáš L.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service, scammers

I was trying to sell them my 6 months old bicycle. I was there first time with pictures of my bike, asking for estimate, how much I can expect for it. They told me I need to come with bicycle and show it to them, after that they can give me offer. So I came back next day with the bike and they didn't even look at it and offer me straight away $100 for bike with value over $500. It is absolute joke!

DJCitySKYTECRubbish

DJCitySKYTECRubbish

Most cash converters are too lazy to post online items or sell them after paid for.

Shame on you cashies

Be warned if you get an emergency payment through Centrelink and it has been repaid.
The next time you go to cash converters and apply for a cash advance they will not approve it they say come back in 90 days or we will contact you after the required time they did this to me at Nambour . I owe them nil and my cash advance from Centrelink was only $50 I have walking disabilities my car is broken down undrivable.I have gone without food this fortnight to have my car fixed shame on you cash converters.

The pricing on 2nd hand tools

Broadmeadow shop needs to desperately get someone who actually knows how to valuate tools correctly .This shop is continually trying to sell tools over priced , which are clearly well used

Apauled with beenleigh cc

Tried to offer me $7.50 for a 5 piece fly fishing rod set with 2 reels in case never been used and when I asked what about rod said doesn't matter cause the reels were cheap tried to find a 5 piece rod online only acouple under $200 made out of crap

Chris

Chris

Salisbury SA - Taking advantage of your desperation, LOW LOW LOW ballers stay clear.

DanB

DanBRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A bleak necessity for those in hardship

Scrimpymummy

Scrimpymummycaloundra west

Low ball offers

I contacted the Caloundra store and was just offered $9-$16 for my 9ct Yellow Gold, Natural Emerald and Diamond Ring that had been valued at over $1000. Needless to say I did not sell it to them. I wouldn't bother selling anything to them.

Loan service

Applied for a $600 loan for unexpected vet bills, (pet insurance didnt cover it all) and was declined stating "more than 97pct of your income is already taken by expenses" Considering I pay out $1100 in bills (everything from food to insurances) and still have around $300 in my account to play with every fortnight I'm sure I could have afforded a $20 per week loan.

But my sister applied who is (and this isn't disparaging to her she has her reasons) in a financial situation with only basic centrelink income, is constantly borrowing cash and defaulting on loans was approved for a $1000 loan, Seriously wake the finance team and you might actually stop LOSING money!

0 product knowledge

Hi we went sunshine to buy a laptop. We want to speak customer service agent, no one turned up, we waited almost 20 mins... Customer service was terrible.. 0 rating I don’t Recommend anyone...

Shaun

Shaunsydney

DO NOT GET A LOAN

This company is the absolute worst!!!!! The end up charging your triple for the loan. There’s no easy way to pay it off faster, there’s no way to see how many payments you have made or need to make. There’s no easy app or online account to manage your account. You can’t pay with bpay etc.

The only way to get any info is to call (and they don’t open Eastern Standards Time) the customer service is usually very rude.

Just avoid!!!! If you need a pay day loan then use a different company - I.e wallet wizard or nimble

Mara

MaraPerth

Dropkicks

Not satisfied at all. The 'finance' team are a bunch of dropkick wan*ers and if you have even the slightest mark on your credit rating.. forget it! Must be nice to be perfect in a judgemental job position ;)

Nicky

NickyMelbourne

Decent to deal with

Went in to speak to someone regarding a product I purchased that wasn't right. I spoke to [name removed] from the Parkdale store she was friendly enough but my issue still wasn't resolved.

Tan

TanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crime converters more like?

Brand new Wethepeople professional freestyle bike! Paid 1100 for it. They offered me 100? Prospect store! Shame! Shame! Shame! Junkies and ice addicts are the only scum that benefit from crime converters.

New Website is junk

New website is about as useless as can be. Three or four levels to click through to find stock. Search page adds only 8 or so items a time. If you look at an item and go back, site returns you to top to start again. Postage cost no longer visible till you're checking out.

The old webshop site wasn't brilliant but at least it was functional. After years of buying online I won't be any longer. The site i's just too difficult to navigate and is about as user friendly as a frozen screen. I wonder how the franchise owners feel about having their online business destroyed?

Mojo

MojoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New online portal

I have bought 3 old products by PayPal echque all have cleared no dispatch item I have asked for a full refund said will never buy online from them again rather go to my local stores live cadhies south Melbourne and phran don't like Collingwood at all but still buy from there sometimes I have now emailed and spoken to online for a few days lodged PayPal investigation to get my money back have not refunded me yet I don't recommend anyone buying on there new webshop unprofessional taking our money ey no products sent out buy at your own risk I have also gone back to eBay now

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Converters new online shop RUBBISH!!

New online shopping portal is rubbish. They should have kept Webshop. Haven't bought anything on the new site. Not user friendly. Doesn't have additional items, slow and much more...

CARLO

CARLO

Rip off merchant

I went to hock a few things at Ashmore cash converter at least worth 120 dollar i asked for 80 they offered me 25 Dollars. What a joker.