Cash Converters
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cash Converters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
yautja742
yautja742Perth, WA

Abusive staff member

This person (guy) never admits and error. Have compound interest on a item when nothing or no-one has been IN CONTACT regarding community through hierarchy. False promises, no delivery of the customer service. They like to verbally abuse people to their back and not their front. One person (guy) at Port Kennedy Cash Converters only. Carelessness and no customer care. CONSUMER PROTECTION DUE TO THIS PERSON.

BernieW
BernieWPerth, WA

Consider this before applying

Don't expect your product to come in time

It said my product would take 3-8 days and it's the eight day and I checked my email and 4 days ago I received an email saying my product was dispatched and I clicked on the tracking link to find out that the earliest day for it to come is today and the latest is five days later.

scott
scottbrisbane

check elsewhere before buying

if you see something you like I would advise to then check online on something like ebay or an online store and you will no doubt find it alot cheaper and newer, don't impulse buy anything. There is some ok prices things like sound gear and hand tools which they have so much of they are trying to unload.

I have seen second hand items instore even more expensive than the item was new, it's a questionable business tactic even though it's legal i feel it preys on peoples ignorance. phones especially very overpriced . you can get new phones that are better for cheaper. Do not sell anything to them either, use something like ebay to sell it, you will get alot more.

Jo D.
Jo D.Brisbane

Warranty????????

My disabled son purchased a laptop from CC Capalaba for $219. Several keys didn't work. He tried to return it three days later but request was refused. His father went with him next time to return it but the employees refused. No manager was available to speak to and the employees didn't know when the manager would be in. It seems no one can contact the manager by phone or email to find out. The customer service was deplorable. The store is displaying a 30 day warranty on goods but according to their website the warranty is 90 days. Cash Converters should be more responsible when dealing with vulnerable people.
Update. Manager was available today. She was very helpful and offered a credit note for the cost of the laptop. Thank you Simone

Nicky
NickyMelbourne

Decent to deal with

Went in to speak to someone regarding a product I purchased that wasn't right. I spoke to [name removed] from the Parkdale store she was friendly enough but my issue still wasn't resolved.

Sufiyan
SufiyanNew south wale

Recently bough 3 item.received 1 only

Recently bought 3 item as a gift for my family before went oversea next few weeks..

Only receive 1 out of 3..paid for express of COURSE.customer complaint came without no further action.will see how its going in time being.however a big “THUMBS UP” for craigiebrn store for delivered. 27/11/18.till 1/12 only 1 arrived.400$+ spent there.

New webshop site rubbish.

The new webshop is rubbish. You can't navigate like the old one. Don't think I'll be buying again.
Also tried to login. said it was invalid.

Marianne
Marianne

Judgemental staff At Parramatta

A friend hoped for a loan on his bicycle and I went with him. Because the bike was a hand-me-down kind of gift from a friend, thus no receipt of purchase, the clerk seemed to assume it may have been stolen, as her attitude towards us became quite frosty. She explained that bikes are the easiest things to steal, therefore if a receipt can't be produced, then no sale or loan can be given. Fair enough, but her attitude was appaling all the same as she was quite friendly upon the initial approach.

cavv
cavvAU

They Provide the Retal experience to the used marked, but at a cost.

dorne
dornebrisbane

ok

beautiful service but wouldn't recommend others the loan repayments are to high for my liking
might have to find another loan pervider

Very dissapointed

I bought your twin tub after 12 months the paint peeled off and the whole bottom of the machine has gone rusty my friend has the same machine same problem

Ok, but expect a fair few screw overs if shopping online.

Misleading Loan Calculator On Website

I always expected a high interest loan with Cash Converters anyway and used their loan calculator before going in then finding out at the end of my application in store that for the first 6 months of the term I'd be hit with double the monthly repayment amounts originally quoted.

Not only this but when you're not even halfway through paying your loan expect to get calls from your local cash converters store saying due to paying on time we're happy to offer you another loan.

Um no thanks and that's just encouraging people to go more broke.

Computer has last word