Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 2 of 2)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

Postage excessive , jewelery not cleaned as promised

They offer you nickels and dimes for expensive goods

Have sold a few things to them over the years and they offer you almost nothing, even for goods that are quite expensive. Try and sell everything you can via gumtree or eBay before you even consider selling to them, as you'll get almost nothing. Also saw some bikes outside stones corner shop, and they were asking over $1000 for a crappy bike that had dust and rust on it! They probably paid the person 50 bucks for it. What a scam.

Beware when getting a loan

I got a small cash loan from cash converters and payments were direct debited from my bank account. Payments were supposed to stop over two weeks ago but they are still taking money from my account. Rang them today (Thursday) was told the money most likely won't go back into my account until next week. Not good enough Cash Converters. Fair trading will be hearing about this. How many other people do they do this to?

Services

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Maree S

Maree SPerth, WA

I cant believe the non customer service so poor.

DF1

DF1Elizabeth, South Australia

Complaints Department are helpful.

They took out our loan on the wrong Day then gave us a dishonour fee. But when contacted the complaints they were very understanding and helpful.

No knowledge of jewellery

They refused items that I then got $700 for on a loan at an second hand estate jewellers. They need to have more knowledge about items value.

Mike

Mike

mixed review depends on what you want to do with them

managed to find some bargains but rarely happens, and i actually made small profit buy flipping it, never sell your stuff to them tho, they'll offer you sh*t all, staff are pretty friendly at the stores i've been, but they have no knowledge on the items they're selling, at one point they're selling fake gears, i've been trying to convinve them the gears are fake, and they just tell me it's confirmed by some random person that the item they have is real. Also, i almost bought a stolen gear once, lucky i shared the item around on a facebook community, and the bloke who lost the item recognised the sticker on the item.

Andrew

Andrewmelbourne

Amazing deals just bad when selling

Unable to work with it

I recently had bought a secondhand laptop due to not having the money for a new one but needing a laptop because I have a lot of studying to do.. But because my laptop is over 10 years? Old I can't do the things I need with it unless I pay over $300 - $400 / updating so I can put word on it and also I have to pay to get words, so I'm kinda stuck and with studying I like to copy and paste important tips from my study..

Services

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Kenny Chu

Kenny ChuMelbourne

Broken Product

Cash Converters is good for getting stuff from people and sale them for cheaper price. I've never had a contract with them, so I can't tell how good they're when you give your stuff to them.

But here are the thing I experienced in the past:
Buying electronics from Cash Converters always broke/nearly broke
My friend brought a phone and battery life sucked
I'm a huge gamer, so my friend brought an Xbox 360 as I told her and the controller she brought doesn't click and feels broken

Maybe they should check before put in the shelves?

the watcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Converters -Webshop and Walk In Store

postage has increased because of the greedy Australia Post 7/4/2016

Kari

KariSydney

Cash Converters webshop review

I have found that some of the items are actually ok, you just need to research your prices properly and clearly understand the photo taken, especially jewelry. But, I have purchased items that after three weeks have been mysteriously not sent and my money refunded. It's a bit hit and miss.
Conveniant, good shipping, good packaging, some items worth getting
Photos can be blurry, missing products, some delays from some stores

Used The Online Shop Once Never Again

poor service/items

The Cash Converters at Robina was a mess. No one to help and pricing wasn't as negoatiable as I thought it would be once I got someones attention. Place was dusty and items seemed to come out from garage sales. A store needs to be professional no matter what they serve.
not much at all
poor service and overpriced items