Cash Converters
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cash Converters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Geoff H
Geoff HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Served my purpose well

Needed a particular item (Makita battery charger) Too impatient to wait for ebay and too dear at Bunnings.Cashies had one advertised at local store (Cooly) for the right price.Rocked up and it was in my hot little hands presently.Item absolutely served my purpose and happy with purchase.Other items for sale seemed fairly priced depending on what you're after. Lose a star because the staff are a bit slow .Had to stand around for a while before I got served

Anna
Anna

Easy and quick

I needed money to pay a vehicle rego and found myself short of cash after spending a heap on repairs. The process was quick, and the repayments for a very easily obtained short term loan arent terrible. The woman who took my details was professional and understanding.

Will review again after Liam has been paid out.

sim one
sim oneAdelaide

it works well for me

Very happy with the way they organizer the loans for u customer service is is very helpful and affordable happy with there help the repayment s

Trudy
TrudyAustralian Capital Territory

Woden, personal finance

Every time I go into tbe Personal Finance section, Woden, ACT, the staff are nothing but friendly & helpful... I have never experienced any issues like some reviews indicate... Of course, I hate paying such high interest, but such is life when your trying to re-establidh & 'pushing s*it up hill'!
Thanks for giving me some options when I have nowhere else to turn!

Nicky
NickyMelbourne

Decent to deal with

Went in to speak to someone regarding a product I purchased that wasn't right. I spoke to [name removed] from the Parkdale store she was friendly enough but my issue still wasn't resolved.

Oceane
Oceane

Cash Converters Cairns great service.

I purchased a bike, microwave and other items from Cash Converters in Cairns and was very happy with the service provided. Prices are really attractive, good second hand choice.

Miss Ling T
Miss Ling TSydney

Penrith Service

My partner has been going to cash converters for a very long time. Generally for short term loans.
The service is impeccable, and will recommend it if you are struggling to get cash quick. No one likes paper work especially my partner.

dorne
dornebrisbane

ok

beautiful service but wouldn't recommend others the loan repayments are to high for my liking
might have to find another loan pervider

DODDY
DODDYWestern Australia, 6103

Need loan

I need a Loan to pay my bills and board and also im homeless i need money to get around

Ryan
Ryan

Webshop only

Received item fairly quickly with no worries, only reason this isn't a 5 star review is because they never responded to my email inquiry

Postage excessive , jewelery not cleaned as promised

DF1
DF1Elizabeth, South Australia

Complaints Department are helpful.

They took out our loan on the wrong Day then gave us a dishonour fee. But when contacted the complaints they were very understanding and helpful.

Unable to work with it

I recently had bought a secondhand laptop due to not having the money for a new one but needing a laptop because I have a lot of studying to do.. But because my laptop is over 10 years? Old I can't do the things I need with it unless I pay over $300 - $400 / updating so I can put word on it and also I have to pay to get words, so I'm kinda stuck and with studying I like to copy and paste important tips from my study..

Kenny Chu
Kenny ChuMelbourne

Broken Product

Cash Converters is good for getting stuff from people and sale them for cheaper price. I've never had a contract with them, so I can't tell how good they're when you give your stuff to them.

But here are the thing I experienced in the past:
Buying electronics from Cash Converters always broke/nearly broke
My friend brought a phone and battery life sucked
I'm a huge gamer, so my friend brought an Xbox 360 as I told her and the controller she brought doesn't click and feels broken

Maybe they should check before put in the shelves?

Kari
KariSydney

Cash Converters webshop review

I have found that some of the items are actually ok, you just need to research your prices properly and clearly understand the photo taken, especially jewelry. But, I have purchased items that after three weeks have been mysteriously not sent and my money refunded. It's a bit hit and miss.
Conveniant, good shipping, good packaging, some items worth getting
Photos can be blurry, missing products, some delays from some stores