2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (24)
Shane  Cabin 8141

Shane Cabin 8141Sydney, NSW

Do Not USE Cash Converters Parramatta

A friend of mine got a loan from CC Parramatta he is on a Disability Pension and has intellectual problems well they saw he coming from a mile off, gave him an $1800 loan and by the time it’s paid off he will have paid $3400 in payments.
How they are allowed too operate like that and prey on the disadvantaged.
Well I have stepped in and stopped the payments so when they start demanding money, I will go too the ACCC and they can explain there lending practices too them and the Financial Ombudsman. My friend has paid them more than $2400 already but they will not be taking 1 cent more.
All they are is bottom feeders with no scruples, and feed off other people’s misery. Snakes::: Please beware and don’t get bitten.

Store LocationParramatta
Geoff H

Geoff HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Served my purpose well

Needed a particular item (Makita battery charger) Too impatient to wait for ebay and too dear at Bunnings.Cashies had one advertised at local store (Cooly) for the right price.Rocked up and it was in my hot little hands presently.Item absolutely served my purpose and happy with purchase.Other items for sale seemed fairly priced depending on what you're after. Lose a star because the staff are a bit slow .Had to stand around for a while before I got served

Store LocationCoolangatta QLD

Rude Staff and Extremely inaccurate valuations

Store LocationSunshine, VIC

Ashjadee

AshjadeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip offs

Cash converters take from the poor and rip them off. They rob people who are down on there luck, You offer them expensive items & they give you next to nothing then sell it for triple what they gave you or for nearly retail value. It's a joke. disgusting behaviour.

Kitty

KittyGEORGES HALL

they take you for a ride

Cash Converters take expensive items from people hard on their luck and in need of money, pay them a pittance for it, then sell it at retail price when the items are clearly used. I estimate they earn approx 200% to 300% on top of what they paid.
Don't sell to Cash Converters, sell online through your own means.
Don't purchase from Cash Converters cause they are not giving you any reasonable discount for the item being second hand.
Dirty Dogs.

Carlo

CarloSydney, NSW

Gave below market value on gold

Quote was not given market value
Did not weigh items in full view
Offered 10% of valuations
Disappointing experience not satisfied with the outcome

Store LocationWarwick Farm
TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANASydney, NSW

Very untrustworthy

LizJane

LizJaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible service

I sold some silver Vera Wang Jewellery. They gave me $5 for the earrings and $10 for the necklace. I saw them online and they are selling the earrings for $115 and the necklace for $199. Total rip off. Most of their jewellery is overpriced and I could buy it cheaper in a shop. The people that work there say they would never buy jewellery from anywhere else because their stuff is so cheap.

Adrian

AdrianPerth, WA

Cash converters

Osborne park walk in get loan against goods but little guy behind counter look fat people on Charlie and the chocolate factory move very very frightening towards me then went though a punch after told him leave me alone called head security that apparently in Melbourne ban me.

Store LocationOsborne park

Lachlan D.

Lachlan D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Item arrived broken, clearly wasn't checked.

I checked that the item I wanted had no issues.
Bought a microphone recorder.
Item arrived broken, would not turn on, faulty power switch.
The type of break was internal is not the sort of thing that likely happens in transit. It was clearly not checked.
I paid for express because I needed it asap. Called the store, they couldn't help. Had to wait days for a higher up.
Then had to wait till the item was shipped back to get a refund so I could get another.

Products should be checked before sale, and store staff trained to handle refunds.

Jelly

Jelly

Lies don't help your business

You state that 100 points of ID are accepted online, after walking two suburbs, I was denied because my photo Id was expired. I have my Medicare, Birth certificate and more than 100 points, only to be told outright that I need Photo ID.

Don't lie to customers, this is deplorable. You legit screwed my entire day up by lying to customers.

Store LocationBurwood NSW
Appalled

AppalledNorth Queensland, QLD

Awful for selling gold

Where I am in Townsville they offer $10 a gram for 9ct gold .... that’s about a third of its scrap value with any major scrap buyer in larger cities. They charge a standard rate of $40 a gram for 9ct which is reasonable for purchasing - just never sell to them.
It also seems to be inconsistent with what cash converters will pay in larger cities which seems strange.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Never buy from them please save yourself

Jamie Card

Jamie CardCanberra 2600, ACT

Storeman Criminals

Put my new s10 in cause of new baby commits for $180.00 loan. On the seventh day it was on loan I payed the debit to take possession of my new s10 back only to find that my screen has been lifted scratches and chip where the screen had been lifted. My new s10 now rattles for the $62.00 interest cash converters charged did more than $350.00 damage. Thanks cash converters storeman criminals who are employed to literally steel lie and cheat there customers. Never again gutted, and so is my new s10.

Store LocationCash Converters Woden ACT

Total dishonesty

Agreed to buy 4 car wheels, with the condition that if they did not fit i could return them for a full refund .Asked for this condition in writing which was agreed prior to paying..After handing over money ,gave me a receipt, but refused to sign it,,,,,every excuse was offered. I refused to leave, without my money back ,,After a heated conversation,and embarrassed staff due to customers
Being witnesses,i received my money back,,,,, extreamly dishonest ,dont accept their word ..only in writing can you be confident..

Store LocationNorth east rd hampstead gardens SA

foxylady

foxyladyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Pathetic!

Cash Converters are a complete rip-off!! I sold them a Ruby and Cubic Zirconia Ring valued at $500 - but they only offered me a miserable $45 for the ring!! They need to regulated so people are at least offered a decent amount for their item that they want to sell. Avoid them at all costs if you can help it!!

Store LocationHervey Bay, QLD
Anna

Anna

Easy and quick

I needed money to pay a vehicle rego and found myself short of cash after spending a heap on repairs. The process was quick, and the repayments for a very easily obtained short term loan arent terrible. The woman who took my details was professional and understanding.

Will review again after Liam has been paid out.

Store LocationShellharbour
Fire4FX

Fire4FXSydney, Australia

Torrensville Adelaide store

Store LocationTorrensville
Critically True

Critically TrueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We Only Sell this for 'Insert Crap Lie' Lowballing scammers would be putting it nicely.

FACT: Cash Converters will offer you WELL below retail, around 5% of retail value. DVDs are bought for 16c each but sold at $2 each.

$80 mouse? How about 5 bucks? Dont let these parasites take your valuables and money. They feed off the desperation of the struggling everyday Aussies and have the audacity to charge an arm and a leg for faulty products, and always seem to mention your warranty when purchasing, remember store warranty expiration means zilch, they use it to mislead the uninformed, consumer law overrides store warranty.

I hope and pray Cash Converters goes out of business and the employees join the rest of us struggling Australians to see what its really like!

Store LocationSalisbury
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dont answer her stupid question and you get the lone.

Turns me down over missing power cord. Ask's if I would buy this working LaneyPA without the power cord for $100, the correct answer is yes, then acuused of arguing.

Store Locationwodonga