Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 4 of 10)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (5) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (24)
Tan

TanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crime converters more like?

Brand new Wethepeople professional freestyle bike! Paid 1100 for it. They offered me 100? Prospect store! Shame! Shame! Shame! Junkies and ice addicts are the only scum that benefit from crime converters.

New Website is junk

New website is about as useless as can be. Three or four levels to click through to find stock. Search page adds only 8 or so items a time. If you look at an item and go back, site returns you to top to start again. Postage cost no longer visible till you're checking out.

The old webshop site wasn't brilliant but at least it was functional. After years of buying online I won't be any longer. The site i's just too difficult to navigate and is about as user friendly as a frozen screen. I wonder how the franchise owners feel about having their online business destroyed?

Mojo

MojoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New online portal

I have bought 3 old products by PayPal echque all have cleared no dispatch item I have asked for a full refund said will never buy online from them again rather go to my local stores live cadhies south Melbourne and phran don't like Collingwood at all but still buy from there sometimes I have now emailed and spoken to online for a few days lodged PayPal investigation to get my money back have not refunded me yet I don't recommend anyone buying on there new webshop unprofessional taking our money ey no products sent out buy at your own risk I have also gone back to eBay now

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Converters new online shop RUBBISH!!

New online shopping portal is rubbish. They should have kept Webshop. Haven't bought anything on the new site. Not user friendly. Doesn't have additional items, slow and much more...

CARLO

CARLO

Rip off merchant

I went to hock a few things at Ashmore cash converter at least worth 120 dollar i asked for 80 they offered me 25 Dollars. What a joker.

Dan

DanTownsville

Low prices offered

I tried to get a quote online to sell them a guitar. A1 condition guitar still selling for $1400-$1600. The clerk offered me $400 because the manager found one online for $1000 and said that they would put it on the shelf for about $800. I asked if the manager could show me where he/she found one for $1000 online, and the clerk looked at me like I'd called him a liar. I said thanks and walked away. Sold it on gumtree for $900.

After being fined by ASIC and then having to pay $10M back to their beloved customers, I guess they need to recover some coin somehow.

Cliff

CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service

Walked into cash converters to see if I could purchase a guitar after wandering around like a nomad NOT one staff member approached me to see if I needed any assistance and by the way I was the only customer in the shop. After 10 mins I decided I would get better assistance online and guess what I bought a great guitar at a great price and great after service, now I know why in-store shopping is dying morons for staff..

Heartless and no morals!!

I came into the Dandenong branch with my 2 todlers to sell an engagement ring which costed $4800 when we bought it. It is IDEAL cut, D colour, and VVS1 clarity, 18ct white gold and in excellent condition since i only wore it twice. I needed money urgently to buy house goods for my kids but the girl viewed the ring and offered only $250MAX!! Like does she even have any knowledge at all about diamonds?? I refused and went to sell it at a jewellery shop which i got 5% less for what i bought it for!! Bad luck Cash Convertors! You could have re-sell it for more if you bought it off me!! Heartless souls your employees really are!!

Beware if you’re applying for a personal loan online

Whatever you do, don’t apply for a personal loan online, you’re likely to be declined. Go into your local store as someone will be there to listen to you and will make the process a lot more easier in the long run. I’m doing that next time

LizJane

LizJaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't get much for products

I recently sold a pearl 14ct gold pearl bracelet that cost $180. I only got $10.00 for the bracelet as I was told they don't pay much for pearls. I was in the shop and saw that it was being sold for $119.00. I could not believe it. I asked the jewellery person and she said I do my research and because it was a brand name that was why it was priced at that amount. Cash converters rip you off and don't care about your situation. I wish they were not in business as they have no morals.

ZuluTango

ZuluTangoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buyer Beware - Cash Converters Online

Oceane

Oceane

Cash Converters Cairns great service.

I purchased a bike, microwave and other items from Cash Converters in Cairns and was very happy with the service provided. Prices are really attractive, good second hand choice.

Gizzy

Gizzy

[name removed] at epping worst

Worst ever customer service [name removed] at Epping offered $100 In stead of $150 that Preston does don't see her
Dont go there

Miss Ling T

Miss Ling TSydney

Penrith Service

My partner has been going to cash converters for a very long time. Generally for short term loans.
The service is impeccable, and will recommend it if you are struggling to get cash quick. No one likes paper work especially my partner.

Ted.E

Ted.E

Be Warned, as the marked price isn't always correct.

Tried purchasing a few DVD Box Sets at the Knox City (Vic) store. Thought I'd found a bargain, only to be be told that the price sticker(s) were incorrect and it would be more expensive. I stated that the mistake was not mine and they should honour the ticketed price. He then amended the price in front of me and decided to give me a slight discount, which was still more than the original marked price. I pointed out if this is the way they run their business, then why put a price sticker on anything as you can make up an amount on the spot. I didn't like his aggressive attitude towards me at all, so I won't be returning ever again. Your loss..... Anyway, about 50 metres across the road is a JB Hifi store so I bought my DVD's new instead.

dorne

dornebrisbane

ok

beautiful service but wouldn't recommend others the loan repayments are to high for my liking
might have to find another loan pervider

Very disappointed, terrible, shocking rip off

I bought 18 carat gold bangle 8.9 grams at morooka for $396.0.
I needed cash and wanted to sell at my nearest dealer [ browns pains Brisbane.
He gave me the lowest price $175.0.
Also he said it weighed only 8.6 grama
Terrible.
I will never go there again.
They are shocking rip off. Good in selling with highest price they squeeze out from customers.
I will never dealing with them again.
GOLD buyers are better me I will go to GOLD Buyers - they are transparent about their price.

Appalling sales device - Parramatta

I would consider myself to be quiet an intelligent individual, I enjoy walking through these retail shops and have in the past found some bargains relating to the jewellery sections. This store however are in a league of their own!!! They appear all extremely uneducated and very rude...
I’m always treated like an idiot and spoken to with absolutely no respect. Clearly the sales assistants in Pmta store think they are above everyone!

Juliedaniels

JuliedanielsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking rip off!

Cash converters give the lowest amount for the highest interest. There are much better out there if you need help. Brisban Gold Company, Annerley, are fantastic. Great prices from the loveliest man, totally trustworthy, kind.

Andy

AndyPerth

Never walk in and trade in for money

They are a scammer and they buy from u a low price , but when customer want to purchase the product they sell it a high price . What a stupid company and likes to cheat on people