Cash Converters

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (7), Variable Rate (1) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (37)
yautja742
yautja742Perth, WA

Abusive staff member

This person (guy) never admits and error. Have compound interest on a item when nothing or no-one has been IN CONTACT regarding community through hierarchy. False promises, no delivery of the customer service. They like to verbally abuse people to their back and not their front. One person (guy) at Port Kennedy Cash Converters only. Carelessness and no customer care. CONSUMER PROTECTION DUE TO THIS PERSON.

Buyer Beware! Dont dare buy here! Just Don't!!

Bought a HP laptop, wasn't delivered & I had a receipt. They denied receiving money then "refunded me" 2 days later.

kenworth
kenworthSouth West, WA

selling stuff

dont sell them anything i would them something if was stuffed so they can have the problem its cheaper to buy new

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Bought item(s) online but often they can't find or sold to others

Bought item(s) online but often they can't find or sold the item(s) then took almost a week to refund back to the credit card

Brazozla
BrazozlaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use them if you don't want to pay interest

Elissa
ElissaPerth, WA

Stay clear of Cash Converters loans

To pay off a $1000 loan it’ll cost you $1700. Because of coronavirus, late fees ($33 each time) was meant to be cleared but now I’m paying $570+ In fees so the total is $2270+ For an $1000 loan. Called cash converters and they don’t care, if I don’t pay they will make it affect my credit score. NEVER EVER GET A LOAN OUT WITH CASH CONVERTERS. Use zip pay if you need money up to $1500 or go through your bank if you need anymore. Cash converters are rip off’s and should be sued.

Steven E.
Steven E.Southwest, VIC

Purchased a item from the Caloundra store through the online webshop i paid express post It was packed extremely well and protected sent within 1 business day i received it two days later. Item was exactly as described. I was also sent emails with order updates and tracking notifications i would not hesitate to use them again.

IntrovertScorpio
IntrovertScorpioPerth, WA

Rip offs . Avoid !!

I sold them a brand new laptop that was worth $279 that I bought while my main computer was being fixed. I didn't need it anymore and it was only used once and in excellent condition. It came with a charger and Windows 10. Guess how much I got for it $60! I was desperate for cash so I took the money . Still at least I was quoted slightly more than than I was quoted online -$50.

Shane  Cabin 8141
Shane Cabin 8141Sydney, NSW

Do Not USE Cash Converters Parramatta

A friend of mine got a loan from CC Parramatta he is on a Disability Pension and has intellectual problems well they saw he coming from a mile off, gave him an $1800 loan and by the time it’s paid off he will have paid $3400 in payments.
How they are allowed too operate like that and prey on the disadvantaged.
Well I have stepped in and stopped the payments so when they start demanding money, I will go too the ACCC and they can explain there lending practices too them and the Financial Ombudsman. My friend has paid them more than $2400 already but they will not be taking 1 cent more.
All they are is bottom feeders with no scruples, and feed off other people’s misery. Snakes::: Please beware and don’t get bitten.

Holly S.
Holly S.Murray Mallee, SA

Dishonest & Undermining

I left my purse on counter & left store to get a document from my car, meanwhile staff took $500 out of my purse without my realising until later in the day, i phoned to get the camera footage but was refused...They get some interesting items in store but all secondhand items are priced same as they were new and the few times i bought electronics from there i got them home to find them broken or with parts missing, then the store would refuse to make good. It makes me cringe everytime i think about my experiences with them. Murray Bridge Store have the most sneaky, rude & dishonest staff. The people that work at the store are bottom feeders of society.

Jayson
JaysonPerth

Cashies Hampstead Gardens, S.A. What a Great Vibe !

Robyn
RobynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Locky exceptional service.

I was attended to by Locky, exceptional customer service, displaying professionalism and human interaction to the needs of not only me, but phone attendance as well, his all round multi task abilities, can only be enhanced by further encouragement to go further with the company.

Mich
Mich

Bad Phone service

Yesterday called cash converters in West minister cause they called me.They were busy I left a message to the person I was talking to no call back I had to call them again.Very bad phone service.

The shop that Rips off people!

This is the shop that rips off people in need. Took my theatre sound system in to sell worth $3000.00. They offered $400 for it.

Geoff H
Geoff HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Served my purpose well

Needed a particular item (Makita battery charger) Too impatient to wait for ebay and too dear at Bunnings.Cashies had one advertised at local store (Cooly) for the right price.Rocked up and it was in my hot little hands presently.Item absolutely served my purpose and happy with purchase.Other items for sale seemed fairly priced depending on what you're after. Lose a star because the staff are a bit slow .Had to stand around for a while before I got served