2.6

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (17)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (14)
collards
collardsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never had any problems buying online from the Cash Convertors Webshop

Brazozla
BrazozlaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use them if you don't want to pay interest

Store LocationStones corner
Steven E.
Steven E.Southwest, VIC

Purchased a item from the Caloundra store through the online webshop i paid express post It was packed extremely well and protected sent within 1 business day i received it two days later. Item was exactly as described. I was also sent emails with order updates and tracking notifications i would not hesitate to use them again.

Robyn
RobynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Locky exceptional service.

I was attended to by Locky, exceptional customer service, displaying professionalism and human interaction to the needs of not only me, but phone attendance as well, his all round multi task abilities, can only be enhanced by further encouragement to go further with the company.

Store LocationModbury SA
Geoff H
Geoff HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Served my purpose well

Needed a particular item (Makita battery charger) Too impatient to wait for ebay and too dear at Bunnings.Cashies had one advertised at local store (Cooly) for the right price.Rocked up and it was in my hot little hands presently.Item absolutely served my purpose and happy with purchase.Other items for sale seemed fairly priced depending on what you're after. Lose a star because the staff are a bit slow .Had to stand around for a while before I got served

Store LocationCoolangatta QLD
Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Converters Sunshine online purchase

I bought a Milwaukee impact bit set from CC Sunshine and the whole process was positive. Email confirmation of purchase, followed by shipping updates and my item arrived in Brisbane several days later. Would definitely recommend this store for online purchases.

Don't expect your product to come in time

It said my product would take 3-8 days and it's the eight day and I checked my email and 4 days ago I received an email saying my product was dispatched and I clicked on the tracking link to find out that the earliest day for it to come is today and the latest is five days later.

sadsack
sadsackSydney, NSW

Excellent value

Excellent value and great items for sale, recommend to all bargain hunters and shoppers. Trusted and great people. All round Australia can buy with peace of mind at this shop online or go in. A-1+++

scott
scottbrisbane

check elsewhere before buying

if you see something you like I would advise to then check online on something like ebay or an online store and you will no doubt find it alot cheaper and newer, don't impulse buy anything. There is some ok prices things like sound gear and hand tools which they have so much of they are trying to unload.

I have seen second hand items instore even more expensive than the item was new, it's a questionable business tactic even though it's legal i feel it preys on peoples ignorance. phones especially very overpriced . you can get new phones that are better for cheaper. Do not sell anything to them either, use something like ebay to sell it, you will get alot more.

Anna
Anna

Easy and quick

I needed money to pay a vehicle rego and found myself short of cash after spending a heap on repairs. The process was quick, and the repayments for a very easily obtained short term loan arent terrible. The woman who took my details was professional and understanding.

Will review again after Liam has been paid out.

Store LocationShellharbour
Rinnie
RinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Danielle is the best!!

Cash Converter's Noosaville. Staff is so friendly . great if you need cash in a hurry..unlike bank's. When you're in a bind..this is a great help!! very happywith the friendly service and prompt payment!!

Store LocationCash Converter's Noosaville QLD
Silena
SilenaPerth, WA

Fantastic service from Murray Bridge store

Even though I completely stuffed my first online purchase, I was contacted by Katelyn of the Murray Bridge store and told she would post it to me even though I accidentally pressed store pick up lol
High level of customer service and thank you.

thegypsycat
thegypsycatHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Staff

I have dealt with Cash Converters Mayfield branch on & off for over a year. The staff there are the most wonderful people you could ever meet. So thorough and personable. In particular Jordan,Emma & Natasha. Can’t praise them enough. 10/10

Terence Wilson-Winship
Terence Wilson-WinshipSydney, NSW

Great customer servi

I attended the Burwood Road branch Nsw of cash converters. I received a wonderful service from Leanne. She was so welcoming and friendly. It was such a great pleasure being served by her.
I would most definitely refer you to the shop. Leanne brightens your whole day up. Thanks
Leanne for your wonderful customer service
Have a wonderful day
Cheers and kind regards
Terence Wilson-Winship

Store LocationBurwood Road Burwood Nsw
BLU88
BLU88

Great customer service Parramatta

I started going to stores like this when I was younger & growing up every Christmas gift, birthday present etc came from this store. I have become a regular at parramatta store and they are amazing. Great customer service, quick and easy loan process, bargain deals on jewellery and Jeremy there is a godsend.

Store LocationParramatta