Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 2 of 7)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (14)
Rinnie
RinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Danielle is the best!!

Cash Converter's Noosaville. Staff is so friendly . great if you need cash in a hurry..unlike bank's. When you're in a bind..this is a great help!! very happywith the friendly service and prompt payment!!

Silena
SilenaPerth, WA

Fantastic service from Murray Bridge store

Even though I completely stuffed my first online purchase, I was contacted by Katelyn of the Murray Bridge store and told she would post it to me even though I accidentally pressed store pick up lol
High level of customer service and thank you.

thegypsycat
thegypsycatHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Staff

I have dealt with Cash Converters Mayfield branch on & off for over a year. The staff there are the most wonderful people you could ever meet. So thorough and personable. In particular Jordan,Emma & Natasha. Can’t praise them enough. 10/10

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy simple smooth online process

As a new customer was desperate to get a small Loan for education purposes and they gave me exactly what I needed. Quick and easy application online, fast application review an process was submitted within hours. Received funds within an hour after signing digital contract online. No hassle to make appointment to go in, no phone calls just a straight forward online easy experience + I received the help I needed. Thanks Cash converters

Terence Wilson-Winship
Terence Wilson-WinshipSydney, NSW

Great customer servi

I attended the Burwood Road branch Nsw of cash converters. I received a wonderful service from Leanne. She was so welcoming and friendly. It was such a great pleasure being served by her.
I would most definitely refer you to the shop. Leanne brightens your whole day up. Thanks
Leanne for your wonderful customer service
Have a wonderful day
Cheers and kind regards
Terence Wilson-Winship

BLU88
BLU88

Great customer service Parramatta

I started going to stores like this when I was younger & growing up every Christmas gift, birthday present etc came from this store. I have become a regular at parramatta store and they are amazing. Great customer service, quick and easy loan process, bargain deals on jewellery and Jeremy there is a godsend.

Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store!

Helen
HelenAlbury

So Easy & Quick

Exceptional Customer Service - cannot fault. I use Cash Convertors on a regular basis to help with unexpected repairs, going on holidays & surgery. Everything is explained and cash is received straight away. Why would you bother with credit cards when this prompt, easy & efficient service is provided.

greg thompson
greg thompsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Modbury cash converters

Have work in customer service management and a lady by the name of Rhiannon at the Modbury store is by the one of the best agents who guys have so friendly and efficient at her job would love to have her in my team

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

sim one
sim oneAdelaide

it works well for me

Very happy with the way they organizer the loans for u customer service is is very helpful and affordable happy with there help the repayment s

Trudy
TrudyAustralian Capital Territory

Woden, personal finance

Every time I go into tbe Personal Finance section, Woden, ACT, the staff are nothing but friendly & helpful... I have never experienced any issues like some reviews indicate... Of course, I hate paying such high interest, but such is life when your trying to re-establidh & 'pushing s*it up hill'!
Thanks for giving me some options when I have nowhere else to turn!

Tracey
TraceySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love Cashies at Ipswich

Erin, Linda& Daniel makes the loan process very easy. All staff at this particular Cashies(Ipswich) makes the shopping experience great ..
I've moved interstate and there still great over the phone! Thanks guys, God Bless.. Xx

hayd..
hayd..Hunter Region, NSW

they R tops...

hey if you need cash fast and think like a bank then UR dreaming,so do not bank on long term,pay back quickly,and be done with debt.so do not winge when you have to pay it back with some % weak excuse and current affair fodder.......drops mic

Libby
LibbySouthwest, VIC

Life savers

Not sure what these average reviews are about! It may be pricy to pay back but that's just how it goes with personal loans. Their counter offer was fair & compassionate. If you feel there's no other alternative, I'd highly recommend Cash Converters.

Amazing support and empathy!

I don’t normally write reviews. I went out of my way to show my appreciation for this business. I broke my neck and had to take time off work to recover. Cash converters was the only financial institute out of the hundreds that I had to deal with - including Centrelink - that could help me with my needs by holding my payments until I’m ready to start again. Before this, they approved me for every loan I needed. I wanted to sincerely thank you again for such a pleasant experience.