Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 3 of 7)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (14)
Jo D.
Jo D.Brisbane

Warranty????????

My disabled son purchased a laptop from CC Capalaba for $219. Several keys didn't work. He tried to return it three days later but request was refused. His father went with him next time to return it but the employees refused. No manager was available to speak to and the employees didn't know when the manager would be in. It seems no one can contact the manager by phone or email to find out. The customer service was deplorable. The store is displaying a 30 day warranty on goods but according to their website the warranty is 90 days. Cash Converters should be more responsible when dealing with vulnerable people.
Update. Manager was available today. She was very helpful and offered a credit note for the cost of the laptop. Thank you Simone

Nicky
NickyMelbourne

Decent to deal with

Went in to speak to someone regarding a product I purchased that wasn't right. I spoke to [name removed] from the Parkdale store she was friendly enough but my issue still wasn't resolved.

Sufiyan
SufiyanNew south wale

Recently bough 3 item.received 1 only

Recently bought 3 item as a gift for my family before went oversea next few weeks..

Only receive 1 out of 3..paid for express of COURSE.customer complaint came without no further action.will see how its going in time being.however a big “THUMBS UP” for craigiebrn store for delivered. 27/11/18.till 1/12 only 1 arrived.400$+ spent there.

Crinoid
CrinoidMelbourne

Cash Converters - Parkdale, Put their customer first and did the right thing by me

Great Cash Converters store! A thumbs up from me.

I bought a phone yesterday at Cash Converters Hampstead Gardens and the service was exceptional. Ramon the sales assistant was very friendly and got me a great deal. I would highly recommend this Cash Converters store.

New webshop site rubbish.

The new webshop is rubbish. You can't navigate like the old one. Don't think I'll be buying again.
Also tried to login. said it was invalid.

Di96
Di96adelaide

i phone sale

I recently purchased an i phone 6S from cash converters Modbury. The sales assistants (Kat and Patrick )were both very helpful and polite. The phone was in excellent condition, but unfortunately, the phone lost it's charge before 4 pm, even when not used! I returned to the store to get a refund and they would have happily done this but I thought to ask if it was possible to replace the battery. They happily agreed to this and have just phoned me, as it is ready to collect within 2 days. All of the service assistants at Cash converters Modbury always greet me with a smile and are always friendly and helpful. Top service guys!

Nella
NellaNewcastle

Love my local cashies

Love my local cashies Broadmeadow a frequent customer buying and selling always get looked after by the team nick and Nikki top staff need a pay rise ;)

Helpful and friendly

Very professional and welcoming the staff at Broadmeadow very impressed with all dealings arbcash converters thank you Nick and staff. Kylie

Marianne
Marianne

Judgemental staff At Parramatta

A friend hoped for a loan on his bicycle and I went with him. Because the bike was a hand-me-down kind of gift from a friend, thus no receipt of purchase, the clerk seemed to assume it may have been stolen, as her attitude towards us became quite frosty. She explained that bikes are the easiest things to steal, therefore if a receipt can't be produced, then no sale or loan can be given. Fair enough, but her attitude was appaling all the same as she was quite friendly upon the initial approach.

Oceane
Oceane

Cash Converters Cairns great service.

I purchased a bike, microwave and other items from Cash Converters in Cairns and was very happy with the service provided. Prices are really attractive, good second hand choice.

MissyMoo42
MissyMoo42Melbourne

Think Pink!

Purchased a Vivitar 'ViviCam XX14v2' Pink 20 mega pixel through Cash Converters. Easy and smooth transaction, fast delivery. Very happy with this little camera. Great little camera for the ‘home photographer’ – takes both video and still photos. Macro function is excellent. Great quality photos. Easy to use and PC compatible. Downside is that it doesn’t come with a carry/storage case.

Miss Ling T
Miss Ling TSydney

Penrith Service

My partner has been going to cash converters for a very long time. Generally for short term loans.
The service is impeccable, and will recommend it if you are struggling to get cash quick. No one likes paper work especially my partner.

Tracey
TraceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Modbury are excellent

Wayne has fantastic customer service, new lady in finance is great. Very friendly , awesome service. They are the BEST!!!

michael.ripley
michael.ripleyHunter Region, NSW

Cash converters, convert your stuff to cash, no hassle walk in get some of what your gears worth and

5 STARS? WHY? Staff are friendly, the greet me whenever I enter sales store. One purchase side the 3 staff I have spoken with have all been polite and honest. I have shopped there twice and sold goods there on 2 occasions. Their stock and trade is buying as cheap as possible and selling for as much as possible. They win some they lose some. It's a business like any other, so go in with the knowledge of what your buying or selling is worth and make your call.