Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 4 of 7)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (14)
cavv
cavvAU

They Provide the Retal experience to the used marked, but at a cost.

A1 great customer service

Never had a problem friendly staff very convienient always enjoy my visits to the cash converters store recomend to any one that wants to do have a great shopping expirence and save money

dorne
dornebrisbane

ok

beautiful service but wouldn't recommend others the loan repayments are to high for my liking
might have to find another loan pervider

Very dissapointed

I bought your twin tub after 12 months the paint peeled off and the whole bottom of the machine has gone rusty my friend has the same machine same problem

Bradley G.
Bradley G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Always there to help out

Been a Account holder of Cash Converters for a couple years now and they have been great on the last few Loan Applications I had with them, always been approved that same Day with the Money straight into my Bank Account that same Night - Thanks Guys and keep up the great Work.

Ok, but expect a fair few screw overs if shopping online.

Natty
NattyBrisbane

Cash Converters review

Cash converters I want to say that I am great that you have great items in your store and that I can buy them online as well it is pretty easy to do. I know all of you do a great job to keep your customers happy. Thank you for your kind service and words. Well done Cash Converters I am proud of you all. :)

Misleading Loan Calculator On Website

I always expected a high interest loan with Cash Converters anyway and used their loan calculator before going in then finding out at the end of my application in store that for the first 6 months of the term I'd be hit with double the monthly repayment amounts originally quoted.

Not only this but when you're not even halfway through paying your loan expect to get calls from your local cash converters store saying due to paying on time we're happy to offer you another loan.

Um no thanks and that's just encouraging people to go more broke.

Computer has last word

CZA
CZA

Always been there for me...

had a few small cash loans, and have had nothing but the best service.... being on file means it only takes me 10 minutes.... Stores at Burwood, Cardiff and Broadmeadow always treat me great.... And I even got The Sopranos Series Unopened/ Brand New for 35 bucks... very content....

Brett
BrettPerth, WA

Cash Converters Clarkson has great staff

Always friendly and professional service. Adam, especially, goes above and above in providing a warm, friendly, professional service which is very much appreciated. He is always smiling, approachable, helpful, knowledgeable and flexible when trying to find solutions which work for us. We have enjoyed Adam's help for a cash loan, pawning as well as selling various things, and each and every time Adam goes out of his way to find the best possible solution for us. Thank you, Adam, for fantastic service. Because of Adam, we will be coming back to Cash Converters in Clarkson again in the future. Cheers:)

DODDY
DODDYWestern Australia, 6103

Need loan

I need a Loan to pay my bills and board and also im homeless i need money to get around

Paul A
Paul ASalter Point, Western Australia 6152

If you use their Webshop, to buy something expect to have supply Credit Check details...

Julie
Julie

Many thanks

Great customer service at Greensborough cash converters. Many thanks to Tim, who is highly professional, very kind. Best customer service I ever had. I wish more people like him will be working with people! Kind regards Gulnara.

Excellent customer service at Beenleigh Personal Loans

As a long term customer of Cashies in Sunbury Victoria I didn't think I could get a better service when applying for a loan but since moving up here to the Gold Coast and once again needing financial help, I have been wowed by the excellent customer service provided to me at the Beenleigh store. If I was asked to nominate a staff member for an excellence award in Customer Service it would be Natasha. She has always been the "unlucky" staff member to have to deal with me and has always been friendly, able to give me a laugh, whilst still maintaining a high professionalism in her work. Thankyou!!