Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 5 of 7)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (14)

Complaint about refusal of pay day loan

They say I received an emergency payment but it was a crisis payment from centrelink for leaving a domestic violence situation. I would not have received this payment if I was not in a domestic violence situation. Seems unfair that I should be refused when I did not ask for the violence.

Cash Coverters Loans Rock

I started flul time work after being a student and Cash Converters have approved my first loan so I can finish paying off the much needed motorbike I need to get to work, saving me 4 hours of public transport per day.

Thanks Cash Converters! Much appreciated!

James Crack
James Crack

Peeved of.

I've paid 2 loans of with Cashies in the past but been declined on a third application. This is wrong in my opinion. They are nothing but aholes.

Ryan
Ryan

Webshop only

Received item fairly quickly with no worries, only reason this isn't a 5 star review is because they never responded to my email inquiry

To much hassle

I have had pay day loans in the past. Always repaid with no problem. Went to do a small one last week and apparently the whole process has changed. What used to take 20mins now takes an hour. Was made to feel like a criminal...did i remember what i i had spend $3 at the service station three months ago....what was the $20 transaction at Australia post three months ago
Too hard not worth the hassle. Won't be going back ever.

NOT WHAT I WAS TOLD I WAS BUYING!

I bought a phone which said a couple of light scratches but apart from that it was perfect. It also said that it came with a charger so I went and bought it. When I bought the phone this is what was actually wrong with the phone:
1. Camera DOES NOT work
2. Flash DOES NOT work
3. Touch ID DOES NOT work
4. Charger which came with the phone DOES NOT work
When I received my phone I was NOT happy as none of this was stated in the description when I bought the phone. NOT HAPPY!

Postage excessive , jewelery not cleaned as promised

Kelly18Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou for looking after us!

Thankyou very much to Cash Converters for being so fair to us. We deal with the Werribee store, between them & head office, can't thank them enough for all their help!

KierraX
KierraXSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and fast money!

I sold a fair bit of gold jewellery and got quite a lot for it because of the weight of the gold, I'm so happy about that! I could have sold it on eBay or gumtree for more yes, but I wanted a quick sale. Mind you, ive sold things on gumtree and people on there offer you insulting amounts and stuff you around!!! I'm not sure why people on here are whinging and carrying on, nobody forced you to sell your stuff there! At the end of the day they are a business and need to make a profit to cover wages, rent, insurance etc I was really happy with the sale and glad to have some extra money from jewellery I I never wore! Thanks to the Buys and Loans team at Goodna! Will be back again if I need to sell anything fast and easy :)

Magdalena
MagdalenaMilton

Great service, good prices for second hand goods!

Dropped in to cash converters in Indooroopilly to check if I can sell unwanted stuff - cameras, computer monitors, cables. Pleasantly surprised with service and prices offered, which were acceptable for "on the spot" sale.While waiting for assessment of my "stuff" had a look at other "stuff" in the store - great choice! Good place if one wants to de-clutter and find some money for getting what is wanted instead.

They offer you nickels and dimes for expensive goods

Have sold a few things to them over the years and they offer you almost nothing, even for goods that are quite expensive. Try and sell everything you can via gumtree or eBay before you even consider selling to them, as you'll get almost nothing. Also saw some bikes outside stones corner shop, and they were asking over $1000 for a crappy bike that had dust and rust on it! They probably paid the person 50 bucks for it. What a scam.

Lynda H
Lynda HPeel, WA

understanding, compassionate Port Kennedy WA

Someone very close to me with early dementia sold something of great sentimental value (monetary value $3000+) for $450. I phoned that day and was told that the goods were embargoed for 14 days. Told them the circumstances. 14 days later went there and bought article sold to them for $450 back for $950 - got $50 off the 1K price tag. The salespeople couldnt have been nicer, felt guilty over their profit margin when it was marked for sale at $999. Took $50 off - all they were allowed to do without manager approval. I was so relieved to get the article back I cried. Thank you so much Port Kennedy cashies. In a world full of toads you two people are wonderul!!! Lynda H.

Beware when getting a loan

I got a small cash loan from cash converters and payments were direct debited from my bank account. Payments were supposed to stop over two weeks ago but they are still taking money from my account. Rang them today (Thursday) was told the money most likely won't go back into my account until next week. Not good enough Cash Converters. Fair trading will be hearing about this. How many other people do they do this to?

Newman
Newman

Cash Converters Prospect - excellent

Suzanne
SuzanneMelbourne

Exceptional coustomer service.

A big thank you to Kelly, -Smith St Collingwood store Melbourne - for all the help she has given us during our shopping experience. Highly recommend Collingwood Cash Converters.
Suzanne