2.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Geoff H

Geoff HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Served my purpose well

Needed a particular item (Makita battery charger) Too impatient to wait for ebay and too dear at Bunnings.Cashies had one advertised at local store (Cooly) for the right price.Rocked up and it was in my hot little hands presently.Item absolutely served my purpose and happy with purchase.Other items for sale seemed fairly priced depending on what you're after. Lose a star because the staff are a bit slow .Had to stand around for a while before I got served

Store LocationCoolangatta QLD
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don't expect your product to come in time

It said my product would take 3-8 days and it's the eight day and I checked my email and 4 days ago I received an email saying my product was dispatched and I clicked on the tracking link to find out that the earliest day for it to come is today and the latest is five days later.

scott

scottbrisbane

check elsewhere before buying

if you see something you like I would advise to then check online on something like ebay or an online store and you will no doubt find it alot cheaper and newer, don't impulse buy anything. There is some ok prices things like sound gear and hand tools which they have so much of they are trying to unload.

I have seen second hand items instore even more expensive than the item was new, it's a questionable business tactic even though it's legal i feel it preys on peoples ignorance. phones especially very overpriced . you can get new phones that are better for cheaper. Do not sell anything to them either, use something like ebay to sell it, you will get alot more.

Services

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Anna

Anna

Easy and quick

I needed money to pay a vehicle rego and found myself short of cash after spending a heap on repairs. The process was quick, and the repayments for a very easily obtained short term loan arent terrible. The woman who took my details was professional and understanding.

Will review again after Liam has been paid out.

Store LocationShellharbour
Andrew

Andrewmelbourne

Amazing deals just bad when selling

Craig E.

Craig E.asked

Cash Converters

Can you go into cash converters and buy your stuff back if you have lost your ticket

andrew
andrew

dont know go in & try

Nathan R.
Nathan R.

Present into the store Buys & Loans Department with your drivers licence. They will provide you with a stat dec to be signed at a chemist. You can then return and collect your goods.
If your contract has expired due to non-payment your goods will be for sale in the Retail Department where anyone can purchase them.

adrianogames212

adrianogames212asked

Cash Converters

Do I have to return the item to the same exact store cause the store I got it from is like 30 minutes away

Shane  Cabin 8141
Shane Cabin 8141

I’m pretty sure you do as the are all separate franchises

John

John asked

Cash Converters

Would cash converters buy my watch without receipt or box?

alan