Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 2 of 3)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
DODDY

DODDYWestern Australia, 6103

Need loan

I need a Loan to pay my bills and board and also im homeless i need money to get around

Paul A

Paul ASalter Point, Western Australia 6152

If you use their Webshop, to buy something expect to have supply Credit Check details...

Complaint about refusal of pay day loan

They say I received an emergency payment but it was a crisis payment from centrelink for leaving a domestic violence situation. I would not have received this payment if I was not in a domestic violence situation. Seems unfair that I should be refused when I did not ask for the violence.

James Crack

James Crack

Peeved of.

I've paid 2 loans of with Cashies in the past but been declined on a third application. This is wrong in my opinion. They are nothing but aholes.

Ryan

Ryan

Webshop only

Received item fairly quickly with no worries, only reason this isn't a 5 star review is because they never responded to my email inquiry

To much hassle

I have had pay day loans in the past. Always repaid with no problem. Went to do a small one last week and apparently the whole process has changed. What used to take 20mins now takes an hour. Was made to feel like a criminal...did i remember what i i had spend $3 at the service station three months ago....what was the $20 transaction at Australia post three months ago
Too hard not worth the hassle. Won't be going back ever.

NOT WHAT I WAS TOLD I WAS BUYING!

I bought a phone which said a couple of light scratches but apart from that it was perfect. It also said that it came with a charger so I went and bought it. When I bought the phone this is what was actually wrong with the phone:
1. Camera DOES NOT work
2. Flash DOES NOT work
3. Touch ID DOES NOT work
4. Charger which came with the phone DOES NOT work
When I received my phone I was NOT happy as none of this was stated in the description when I bought the phone. NOT HAPPY!

Postage excessive , jewelery not cleaned as promised

They offer you nickels and dimes for expensive goods

Have sold a few things to them over the years and they offer you almost nothing, even for goods that are quite expensive. Try and sell everything you can via gumtree or eBay before you even consider selling to them, as you'll get almost nothing. Also saw some bikes outside stones corner shop, and they were asking over $1000 for a crappy bike that had dust and rust on it! They probably paid the person 50 bucks for it. What a scam.

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Beware when getting a loan

I got a small cash loan from cash converters and payments were direct debited from my bank account. Payments were supposed to stop over two weeks ago but they are still taking money from my account. Rang them today (Thursday) was told the money most likely won't go back into my account until next week. Not good enough Cash Converters. Fair trading will be hearing about this. How many other people do they do this to?

Maree S

Maree SPerth, WA

I cant believe the non customer service so poor.

DF1

DF1Elizabeth, South Australia

Complaints Department are helpful.

They took out our loan on the wrong Day then gave us a dishonour fee. But when contacted the complaints they were very understanding and helpful.

No knowledge of jewellery

They refused items that I then got $700 for on a loan at an second hand estate jewellers. They need to have more knowledge about items value.

Mike

Mike

mixed review depends on what you want to do with them

managed to find some bargains but rarely happens, and i actually made small profit buy flipping it, never sell your stuff to them tho, they'll offer you sh*t all, staff are pretty friendly at the stores i've been, but they have no knowledge on the items they're selling, at one point they're selling fake gears, i've been trying to convinve them the gears are fake, and they just tell me it's confirmed by some random person that the item they have is real. Also, i almost bought a stolen gear once, lucky i shared the item around on a facebook community, and the bloke who lost the item recognised the sticker on the item.

Andrew

Andrewmelbourne

Amazing deals just bad when selling

Unable to work with it

I recently had bought a secondhand laptop due to not having the money for a new one but needing a laptop because I have a lot of studying to do.. But because my laptop is over 10 years? Old I can't do the things I need with it unless I pay over $300 - $400 / updating so I can put word on it and also I have to pay to get words, so I'm kinda stuck and with studying I like to copy and paste important tips from my study..

Kenny Chu

Kenny ChuMelbourne

Broken Product

Cash Converters is good for getting stuff from people and sale them for cheaper price. I've never had a contract with them, so I can't tell how good they're when you give your stuff to them.

But here are the thing I experienced in the past:
Buying electronics from Cash Converters always broke/nearly broke
My friend brought a phone and battery life sucked
I'm a huge gamer, so my friend brought an Xbox 360 as I told her and the controller she brought doesn't click and feels broken

Maybe they should check before put in the shelves?

the watcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Converters -Webshop and Walk In Store

postage has increased because of the greedy Australia Post 7/4/2016

Kari

KariSydney

Cash Converters webshop review

I have found that some of the items are actually ok, you just need to research your prices properly and clearly understand the photo taken, especially jewelry. But, I have purchased items that after three weeks have been mysteriously not sent and my money refunded. It's a bit hit and miss.
Conveniant, good shipping, good packaging, some items worth getting
Photos can be blurry, missing products, some delays from some stores

Used The Online Shop Once Never Again