Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 3 of 3)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)

poor service/items

The Cash Converters at Robina was a mess. No one to help and pricing wasn't as negoatiable as I thought it would be once I got someones attention. Place was dusty and items seemed to come out from garage sales. A store needs to be professional no matter what they serve.
not much at all
poor service and overpriced items

No Good

No GoodMELBOURNE

Bargains galore

When I said no to overpriced new wii games the kids dragged me to look at 2nd hand ones at Ebee games. These were also overpriced and we ended up at our local cash converters store. What a find!
huge selection of games & accessories at a fraction of new price. They had wii, play station & Xbox . Once the kids saw how much they could get for their money they were converted too. They save up & buy iPods &DVD's there too. I even got a newish IPad.
Mauve array of goods and all cheap

Craig E.

Craig E.asked

Cash Converters

Can you go into cash converters and buy your stuff back if you have lost your ticket

adrianogames212

adrianogames212asked

Cash Converters

Do I have to return the item to the same exact store cause the store I got it from is like 30 minutes away

Shane  Cabin 8141
Shane Cabin 8141

I’m pretty sure you do as the are all separate franchises

John

John asked

Cash Converters

Would cash converters buy my watch without receipt or box?

alan