Cash Converters

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (10)
Steven E.

Steven E.Southwest, VIC

Purchased a item from the Caloundra store through the online webshop i paid express post It was packed extremely well and protected sent within 1 business day i received it two days later. Item was exactly as described. I was also sent emails with order updates and tracking notifications i would not hesitate to use them again.

Jayson

JaysonPerth

Cashies Hampstead Gardens, S.A. What a Great Vibe !

Robyn

RobynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Locky exceptional service.

I was attended to by Locky, exceptional customer service, displaying professionalism and human interaction to the needs of not only me, but phone attendance as well, his all round multi task abilities, can only be enhanced by further encouragement to go further with the company.

Geoff H

Geoff HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Served my purpose well

Needed a particular item (Makita battery charger) Too impatient to wait for ebay and too dear at Bunnings.Cashies had one advertised at local store (Cooly) for the right price.Rocked up and it was in my hot little hands presently.Item absolutely served my purpose and happy with purchase.Other items for sale seemed fairly priced depending on what you're after. Lose a star because the staff are a bit slow .Had to stand around for a while before I got served

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Converters Sunshine online purchase

I bought a Milwaukee impact bit set from CC Sunshine and the whole process was positive. Email confirmation of purchase, followed by shipping updates and my item arrived in Brisbane several days later. Would definitely recommend this store for online purchases.

sadsack

sadsackSydney, NSW

Excellent value

Excellent value and great items for sale, recommend to all bargain hunters and shoppers. Trusted and great people. All round Australia can buy with peace of mind at this shop online or go in. A-1+++

Adam

Adam

Best loan experience

Cash converters are very friendly staff members and are always looking to help the customer out no matter what I definitely would say it's the best place to get a loan and very low interest

Anna

Anna

Easy and quick

I needed money to pay a vehicle rego and found myself short of cash after spending a heap on repairs. The process was quick, and the repayments for a very easily obtained short term loan arent terrible. The woman who took my details was professional and understanding.

Will review again after Liam has been paid out.

Nic

NicSouth Australia

Its a great idea. Friendly service

Great idea, friendly service, lots of options and great with repayments. I would recommend them in gawler south Australia very highly. I would refer alot of people if i could

Rinnie

RinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Danielle is the best!!

Cash Converter's Noosaville. Staff is so friendly . great if you need cash in a hurry..unlike bank's. When you're in a bind..this is a great help!! very happywith the friendly service and prompt payment!!

Silena

SilenaPerth, WA

Fantastic service from Murray Bridge store

Even though I completely stuffed my first online purchase, I was contacted by Katelyn of the Murray Bridge store and told she would post it to me even though I accidentally pressed store pick up lol
High level of customer service and thank you.

thegypsycat

thegypsycatHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Staff

I have dealt with Cash Converters Mayfield branch on & off for over a year. The staff there are the most wonderful people you could ever meet. So thorough and personable. In particular Jordan,Emma & Natasha. Can’t praise them enough. 10/10

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy simple smooth online process

As a new customer was desperate to get a small Loan for education purposes and they gave me exactly what I needed. Quick and easy application online, fast application review an process was submitted within hours. Received funds within an hour after signing digital contract online. No hassle to make appointment to go in, no phone calls just a straight forward online easy experience + I received the help I needed. Thanks Cash converters

Terence Wilson-Winship

Terence Wilson-WinshipSydney, NSW

Great customer servi

I attended the Burwood Road branch Nsw of cash converters. I received a wonderful service from Leanne. She was so welcoming and friendly. It was such a great pleasure being served by her.
I would most definitely refer you to the shop. Leanne brightens your whole day up. Thanks
Leanne for your wonderful customer service
Have a wonderful day
Cheers and kind regards
Terence Wilson-Winship

BLU88

BLU88

Great customer service Parramatta

I started going to stores like this when I was younger & growing up every Christmas gift, birthday present etc came from this store. I have become a regular at parramatta store and they are amazing. Great customer service, quick and easy loan process, bargain deals on jewellery and Jeremy there is a godsend.

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great store!

Helen

HelenAlbury

So Easy & Quick

Exceptional Customer Service - cannot fault. I use Cash Convertors on a regular basis to help with unexpected repairs, going on holidays & surgery. Everything is explained and cash is received straight away. Why would you bother with credit cards when this prompt, easy & efficient service is provided.

greg thompson

greg thompsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Modbury cash converters

Have work in customer service management and a lady by the name of Rhiannon at the Modbury store is by the one of the best agents who guys have so friendly and efficient at her job would love to have her in my team

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
sim one

sim oneAdelaide

it works well for me

Very happy with the way they organizer the loans for u customer service is is very helpful and affordable happy with there help the repayment s

Trudy

TrudyAustralian Capital Territory

Woden, personal finance

Every time I go into tbe Personal Finance section, Woden, ACT, the staff are nothing but friendly & helpful... I have never experienced any issues like some reviews indicate... Of course, I hate paying such high interest, but such is life when your trying to re-establidh & 'pushing s*it up hill'!
Thanks for giving me some options when I have nowhere else to turn!