Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 2 of 4)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (11)
Trudy

TrudyAustralian Capital Territory

Woden, personal finance

Every time I go into tbe Personal Finance section, Woden, ACT, the staff are nothing but friendly & helpful... I have never experienced any issues like some reviews indicate... Of course, I hate paying such high interest, but such is life when your trying to re-establidh & 'pushing s*it up hill'!
Thanks for giving me some options when I have nowhere else to turn!

Tracey

TraceySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love Cashies at Ipswich

Erin, Linda& Daniel makes the loan process very easy. All staff at this particular Cashies(Ipswich) makes the shopping experience great ..
I've moved interstate and there still great over the phone! Thanks guys, God Bless.. Xx

hayd..

hayd..Hunter Region, NSW

they R tops...

hey if you need cash fast and think like a bank then UR dreaming,so do not bank on long term,pay back quickly,and be done with debt.so do not winge when you have to pay it back with some % weak excuse and current affair fodder.......drops mic

Libby

LibbySouthwest, VIC

Life savers

Not sure what these average reviews are about! It may be pricy to pay back but that's just how it goes with personal loans. Their counter offer was fair & compassionate. If you feel there's no other alternative, I'd highly recommend Cash Converters.

Amazing support and empathy!

I don’t normally write reviews. I went out of my way to show my appreciation for this business. I broke my neck and had to take time off work to recover. Cash converters was the only financial institute out of the hundreds that I had to deal with - including Centrelink - that could help me with my needs by holding my payments until I’m ready to start again. Before this, they approved me for every loan I needed. I wanted to sincerely thank you again for such a pleasant experience.

Nicky

NickyMelbourne

Decent to deal with

Went in to speak to someone regarding a product I purchased that wasn't right. I spoke to [name removed] from the Parkdale store she was friendly enough but my issue still wasn't resolved.

Crinoid

CrinoidMelbourne

Cash Converters - Parkdale, Put their customer first and did the right thing by me

Great Cash Converters store! A thumbs up from me.

I bought a phone yesterday at Cash Converters Hampstead Gardens and the service was exceptional. Ramon the sales assistant was very friendly and got me a great deal. I would highly recommend this Cash Converters store.

Di96

Di96adelaide

i phone sale

I recently purchased an i phone 6S from cash converters Modbury. The sales assistants (Kat and Patrick )were both very helpful and polite. The phone was in excellent condition, but unfortunately, the phone lost it's charge before 4 pm, even when not used! I returned to the store to get a refund and they would have happily done this but I thought to ask if it was possible to replace the battery. They happily agreed to this and have just phoned me, as it is ready to collect within 2 days. All of the service assistants at Cash converters Modbury always greet me with a smile and are always friendly and helpful. Top service guys!

Nella

NellaNewcastle

Love my local cashies

Love my local cashies Broadmeadow a frequent customer buying and selling always get looked after by the team nick and Nikki top staff need a pay rise ;)

Helpful and friendly

Very professional and welcoming the staff at Broadmeadow very impressed with all dealings arbcash converters thank you Nick and staff. Kylie

Oceane

Oceane

Cash Converters Cairns great service.

I purchased a bike, microwave and other items from Cash Converters in Cairns and was very happy with the service provided. Prices are really attractive, good second hand choice.

MissyMoo42

MissyMoo42Melbourne

Think Pink!

Purchased a Vivitar 'ViviCam XX14v2' Pink 20 mega pixel through Cash Converters. Easy and smooth transaction, fast delivery. Very happy with this little camera. Great little camera for the ‘home photographer’ – takes both video and still photos. Macro function is excellent. Great quality photos. Easy to use and PC compatible. Downside is that it doesn’t come with a carry/storage case.

Miss Ling T

Miss Ling TSydney

Penrith Service

My partner has been going to cash converters for a very long time. Generally for short term loans.
The service is impeccable, and will recommend it if you are struggling to get cash quick. No one likes paper work especially my partner.

Tracey

TraceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Modbury are excellent

Wayne has fantastic customer service, new lady in finance is great. Very friendly , awesome service. They are the BEST!!!

michael.ripley

michael.ripleyHunter Region, NSW

Cash converters, convert your stuff to cash, no hassle walk in get some of what your gears worth and

5 STARS? WHY? Staff are friendly, the greet me whenever I enter sales store. One purchase side the 3 staff I have spoken with have all been polite and honest. I have shopped there twice and sold goods there on 2 occasions. Their stock and trade is buying as cheap as possible and selling for as much as possible. They win some they lose some. It's a business like any other, so go in with the knowledge of what your buying or selling is worth and make your call.

A1 great customer service

Never had a problem friendly staff very convienient always enjoy my visits to the cash converters store recomend to any one that wants to do have a great shopping expirence and save money

dorne

dornebrisbane

ok

beautiful service but wouldn't recommend others the loan repayments are to high for my liking
might have to find another loan pervider

Bradley G.

Bradley G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Always there to help out

Been a Account holder of Cash Converters for a couple years now and they have been great on the last few Loan Applications I had with them, always been approved that same Day with the Money straight into my Bank Account that same Night - Thanks Guys and keep up the great Work.

Natty

NattyBrisbane

Cash Converters review

Cash converters I want to say that I am great that you have great items in your store and that I can buy them online as well it is pretty easy to do. I know all of you do a great job to keep your customers happy. Thank you for your kind service and words. Well done Cash Converters I am proud of you all. :)