Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 3 of 4)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (10)
Brett

BrettPerth, WA

Cash Converters Clarkson has great staff

Always friendly and professional service. Adam, especially, goes above and above in providing a warm, friendly, professional service which is very much appreciated. He is always smiling, approachable, helpful, knowledgeable and flexible when trying to find solutions which work for us. We have enjoyed Adam's help for a cash loan, pawning as well as selling various things, and each and every time Adam goes out of his way to find the best possible solution for us. Thank you, Adam, for fantastic service. Because of Adam, we will be coming back to Cash Converters in Clarkson again in the future. Cheers:)

DODDY

DODDYWestern Australia, 6103

Need loan

I need a Loan to pay my bills and board and also im homeless i need money to get around

Julie

Julie

Many thanks

Great customer service at Greensborough cash converters. Many thanks to Tim, who is highly professional, very kind. Best customer service I ever had. I wish more people like him will be working with people! Kind regards Gulnara.

Excellent customer service at Beenleigh Personal Loans

As a long term customer of Cashies in Sunbury Victoria I didn't think I could get a better service when applying for a loan but since moving up here to the Gold Coast and once again needing financial help, I have been wowed by the excellent customer service provided to me at the Beenleigh store. If I was asked to nominate a staff member for an excellence award in Customer Service it would be Natasha. She has always been the "unlucky" staff member to have to deal with me and has always been friendly, able to give me a laugh, whilst still maintaining a high professionalism in her work. Thankyou!!

Cash Coverters Loans Rock

I started flul time work after being a student and Cash Converters have approved my first loan so I can finish paying off the much needed motorbike I need to get to work, saving me 4 hours of public transport per day.

Thanks Cash Converters! Much appreciated!

Ryan

Ryan

Webshop only

Received item fairly quickly with no worries, only reason this isn't a 5 star review is because they never responded to my email inquiry

Postage excessive , jewelery not cleaned as promised

Kelly18Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou for looking after us!

Thankyou very much to Cash Converters for being so fair to us. We deal with the Werribee store, between them & head office, can't thank them enough for all their help!

KierraX

KierraXSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and fast money!

I sold a fair bit of gold jewellery and got quite a lot for it because of the weight of the gold, I'm so happy about that! I could have sold it on eBay or gumtree for more yes, but I wanted a quick sale. Mind you, ive sold things on gumtree and people on there offer you insulting amounts and stuff you around!!! I'm not sure why people on here are whinging and carrying on, nobody forced you to sell your stuff there! At the end of the day they are a business and need to make a profit to cover wages, rent, insurance etc I was really happy with the sale and glad to have some extra money from jewellery I I never wore! Thanks to the Buys and Loans team at Goodna! Will be back again if I need to sell anything fast and easy :)

Magdalena

MagdalenaMilton

Great service, good prices for second hand goods!

Dropped in to cash converters in Indooroopilly to check if I can sell unwanted stuff - cameras, computer monitors, cables. Pleasantly surprised with service and prices offered, which were acceptable for "on the spot" sale.While waiting for assessment of my "stuff" had a look at other "stuff" in the store - great choice! Good place if one wants to de-clutter and find some money for getting what is wanted instead.

Lynda H

Lynda HPeel, WA

understanding, compassionate Port Kennedy WA

Someone very close to me with early dementia sold something of great sentimental value (monetary value $3000+) for $450. I phoned that day and was told that the goods were embargoed for 14 days. Told them the circumstances. 14 days later went there and bought article sold to them for $450 back for $950 - got $50 off the 1K price tag. The salespeople couldnt have been nicer, felt guilty over their profit margin when it was marked for sale at $999. Took $50 off - all they were allowed to do without manager approval. I was so relieved to get the article back I cried. Thank you so much Port Kennedy cashies. In a world full of toads you two people are wonderul!!! Lynda H.

Newman

Newman

Cash Converters Prospect - excellent

Suzanne

SuzanneMelbourne

Exceptional coustomer service.

A big thank you to Kelly, -Smith St Collingwood store Melbourne - for all the help she has given us during our shopping experience. Highly recommend Collingwood Cash Converters.
Suzanne

DF1

DF1Elizabeth, South Australia

Complaints Department are helpful.

They took out our loan on the wrong Day then gave us a dishonour fee. But when contacted the complaints they were very understanding and helpful.

Gail B

Gail BArundel

Most helpful when small loans needed.

Pensioners or low income earners will find convenient if small amount needed to pay bill or purchase household items.Staff are helpful , polite and friendly

Mat

MatCarseldine

Brisbane CBD Edward street store

Staff were excellent. Customer service couldn't be better in person and on phone. Jessica a special Thankyou. Would recommend your business and staff to everyone. Thankyou

Unable to work with it

I recently had bought a secondhand laptop due to not having the money for a new one but needing a laptop because I have a lot of studying to do.. But because my laptop is over 10 years? Old I can't do the things I need with it unless I pay over $300 - $400 / updating so I can put word on it and also I have to pay to get words, so I'm kinda stuck and with studying I like to copy and paste important tips from my study..

Summer_Petals

Summer_PetalsBrisbane

Webshop is great

need urgently

bought a S6 Samsung Galaxy mobile phone from knox cash converters shop at knox. Phone works extremely well, no problems, good price, excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable regarding mobile phones and problems, we were not made to feel like idiots as in other stores for our many silly questions. Willingness to help outstanding.

Jake9898

Jake9898South East Queensland, QLD

No problem at all with Webshop

Bought an item from Goodna QLD store a couple of days ago, item arrived very quickly, the condition was really good, not a problem at all!