Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 4 of 4)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (10)
Kenny Chu

Kenny ChuMelbourne

Broken Product

Cash Converters is good for getting stuff from people and sale them for cheaper price. I've never had a contract with them, so I can't tell how good they're when you give your stuff to them.

But here are the thing I experienced in the past:
Buying electronics from Cash Converters always broke/nearly broke
My friend brought a phone and battery life sucked
I'm a huge gamer, so my friend brought an Xbox 360 as I told her and the controller she brought doesn't click and feels broken

Maybe they should check before put in the shelves?

Summer_Sky

Summer_SkyBrisbane, QLD

Never A Problem With Webshop

I have not applied for a loan or sold/pawned anything so I cant comment on that side of the business but I have bought from them. The local store is not very close by so I dont visit it very often, when I have been there the staff have been friendly and helpful. The webshop has been a great place to buy DVDs from at cheap prices with reasonable postage. The items are well packed and are often posted the same day, most have a tracking number as well. Any queries I have had with a shop I bought from via the webshop has been answered in a friendly way, no problems there. I am a happy customer and will continue to buy from Cashies Webshop.

Ms_Elle

Ms_ElleQueensland

Excellent Service From The Webshop

Services

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

I bought an ipad 4 off ebay webshop from bankstown. Asked a few question before buying it now, all were replied to promtly. All communication was great. Was sent the day after purchase and I got it the day after. Was a bit worried after reading other reviews but had no problem at all! Ipad was also in immaculate condition as described.
Good communication, great item, great price, fast postage

Michael

Michael

Cash converters woden store

This store has recently changed hands and it is so much better than it was. I have bought many items and some at really bargain prices. If I find an item, to make sure I get the best price, I usually find it best to research the item. I find that most of the staff are always ready to bargain, especially when you can show it is cheaper elsewhere. It's even better when they are overstocked and have their 20% off sales.
Great Prices, Great Staff, 90 Day Warranty on most electrical items, Lots of items to look at
Not really a problem but some of their items are overpriced, but as long as you do your research you are nearly always assured a bargin

Kari

KariSydney

Cash Converters webshop review

I have found that some of the items are actually ok, you just need to research your prices properly and clearly understand the photo taken, especially jewelry. But, I have purchased items that after three weeks have been mysteriously not sent and my money refunded. It's a bit hit and miss.
Conveniant, good shipping, good packaging, some items worth getting
Photos can be blurry, missing products, some delays from some stores

No Good

No GoodMELBOURNE

Bargains galore

When I said no to overpriced new wii games the kids dragged me to look at 2nd hand ones at Ebee games. These were also overpriced and we ended up at our local cash converters store. What a find!
huge selection of games & accessories at a fraction of new price. They had wii, play station & Xbox . Once the kids saw how much they could get for their money they were converted too. They save up & buy iPods &DVD's there too. I even got a newish IPad.
Mauve array of goods and all cheap