Cash Converters
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cash Converters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Geoff H
Geoff HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Served my purpose well

Needed a particular item (Makita battery charger) Too impatient to wait for ebay and too dear at Bunnings.Cashies had one advertised at local store (Cooly) for the right price.Rocked up and it was in my hot little hands presently.Item absolutely served my purpose and happy with purchase.Other items for sale seemed fairly priced depending on what you're after. Lose a star because the staff are a bit slow .Had to stand around for a while before I got served

Store LocationCoolangatta QLD
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Anna
Anna

Easy and quick

I needed money to pay a vehicle rego and found myself short of cash after spending a heap on repairs. The process was quick, and the repayments for a very easily obtained short term loan arent terrible. The woman who took my details was professional and understanding.

Will review again after Liam has been paid out.

Store LocationShellharbour
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Craig E.
Craig E.asked
Cash Converters

Can you go into cash converters and buy your stuff back if you have lost your ticket

andrew
andrew

dont know go in & try

Nathan R.
Nathan R.

Present into the store Buys & Loans Department with your drivers licence. They will provide you with a stat dec to be signed at a chemist. You can then return and collect your goods.
If your contract has expired due to non-payment your goods will be for sale in the Retail Department where anyone can purchase them.

adrianogames212
adrianogames212asked
Cash Converters

Do I have to return the item to the same exact store cause the store I got it from is like 30 minutes away

Shane  Cabin 8141
Shane Cabin 8141

I’m pretty sure you do as the are all separate franchises

John
John asked
Cash Converters

Would cash converters buy my watch without receipt or box?

alan