Cash Converters

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (6), Variable Rate (1) and Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (30)
Steven E.

Steven E.Southwest, VIC

Purchased a item from the Caloundra store through the online webshop i paid express post It was packed extremely well and protected sent within 1 business day i received it two days later. Item was exactly as described. I was also sent emails with order updates and tracking notifications i would not hesitate to use them again.

MaddiMason

MaddiMasonPerth, WA

Rip offs . Avoid !!

I sold them a brand new laptop that was worth $279 that I bought while my main computer was being fixed. I didn't need it anymore and it was only used once and in excellent condition. It came with a charger and Windows 10. Guess how much I got for it $60! I was desperate for cash so I took the money . Still at least I was quoted slightly more than than I was quoted online -$50.

Shane  Cabin 8141

Shane Cabin 8141Sydney, NSW

Do Not USE Cash Converters Parramatta

A friend of mine got a loan from CC Parramatta he is on a Disability Pension and has intellectual problems well they saw he coming from a mile off, gave him an $1800 loan and by the time it’s paid off he will have paid $3400 in payments.
How they are allowed too operate like that and prey on the disadvantaged.
Well I have stepped in and stopped the payments so when they start demanding money, I will go too the ACCC and they can explain there lending practices too them and the Financial Ombudsman. My friend has paid them more than $2400 already but they will not be taking 1 cent more.
All they are is bottom feeders with no scruples, and feed off other people’s misery. Snakes::: Please beware and don’t get bitten.

Holly S.

Holly S.Murray Mallee, SA

Dishonest & Undermining

I left my purse on counter & left store to get a document from my car, meanwhile staff took $500 out of my purse without my realising until later in the day, i phoned to get the camera footage but was refused...They get some interesting items in store but all secondhand items are priced same as they were new and the few times i bought electronics from there i got them home to find them broken or with parts missing, then the store would refuse to make good. It makes me cringe everytime i think about my experiences with them. Murray Bridge Store have the most sneaky, rude & dishonest staff. The people that work at the store are bottom feeders of society.

Jayson

JaysonPerth

Cashies Hampstead Gardens, S.A. What a Great Vibe !

Robyn

RobynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Locky exceptional service.

I was attended to by Locky, exceptional customer service, displaying professionalism and human interaction to the needs of not only me, but phone attendance as well, his all round multi task abilities, can only be enhanced by further encouragement to go further with the company.

Mich

Mich

Bad Phone service

Yesterday called cash converters in West minister cause they called me.They were busy I left a message to the person I was talking to no call back I had to call them again.Very bad phone service.

The shop that Rips off people!

This is the shop that rips off people in need. Took my theatre sound system in to sell worth $3000.00. They offered $400 for it.

False Advertising on discounts if you pay back early in 7 Days

If you pawn an item to get a loan with them, and they advertised that you will get a biggest discount if you pay it back within 7 days, be aware that it means that you have to go back on the 8th day before you can get your item back. (Police regulation and Pawnshop Act).
But if you "beg enough", they will happily break the law.
They call it as doing you a favor (act of kindness). What a lot of nonsense.

Rude Staff and Extremely inaccurate valuations

Ashjadee

AshjadeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip offs

Cash converters take from the poor and rip them off. They rob people who are down on there luck, You offer them expensive items & they give you next to nothing then sell it for triple what they gave you or for nearly retail value. It's a joke. disgusting behaviour.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Kitty

KittyGEORGES HALL

they take you for a ride

Cash Converters take expensive items from people hard on their luck and in need of money, pay them a pittance for it, then sell it at retail price when the items are clearly used. I estimate they earn approx 200% to 300% on top of what they paid.
Don't sell to Cash Converters, sell online through your own means.
Don't purchase from Cash Converters cause they are not giving you any reasonable discount for the item being second hand.
Dirty Dogs.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Horrible staff

I am a disabled veteran who approached the Wagga store right on closing to try and sell something
The woman there said we close in 2 minutes so I went to my car and got the item as soon as I left she shut the door I went back within 30 secs and I was ignored.
I suppose they thought it was funny .
I sometimes really wonder why I served my country and got fked up for idiots like that

Andy

AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Converters Sunshine online purchase

I bought a Milwaukee impact bit set from CC Sunshine and the whole process was positive. Email confirmation of purchase, followed by shipping updates and my item arrived in Brisbane several days later. Would definitely recommend this store for online purchases.

Carlo

CarloSydney, NSW

Gave below market value on gold

Quote was not given market value
Did not weigh items in full view
Offered 10% of valuations
Disappointing experience not satisfied with the outcome

Danny C.

Danny C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Call centre is worst than Telstra.

I'm almost certain the woman I was talking to on the phone was drunk. Not only this, they also have connection issues and do not call back when you drop out.

TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANASydney, NSW

Very untrustworthy

LizJane

LizJaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible service

I sold some silver Vera Wang Jewellery. They gave me $5 for the earrings and $10 for the necklace. I saw them online and they are selling the earrings for $115 and the necklace for $199. Total rip off. Most of their jewellery is overpriced and I could buy it cheaper in a shop. The people that work there say they would never buy jewellery from anywhere else because their stuff is so cheap.

SMC

SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't Bother - They only target people on Centerlink

Employed
Paid 2 existing loans off (7 months early)
Apply for another small amount, declined because of apparent changes to my credit file
Total load of bullsh*t from this Mob.
Bet you if would be a different story if my income was centerlink.
Don't waste your time, head over to spotmenow, much better, actually approve people and don't treat loyal customers like crap, honestly waste of time.

Worst decision one can ever make

Obscene about of ridiculous extra charges. Never explained them properly even after asking them. Had to pay over 3000$ for a 1300$ loan. Tons of extra hidden charges. Very bad customer service.