Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 2 of 3)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)
Nicky

NickyMelbourne

Decent to deal with

Went in to speak to someone regarding a product I purchased that wasn't right. I spoke to [name removed] from the Parkdale store she was friendly enough but my issue still wasn't resolved.

Crinoid

CrinoidMelbourne

Cash Converters - Parkdale, Put their customer first and did the right thing by me

Great Cash Converters store! A thumbs up from me.

I bought a phone yesterday at Cash Converters Hampstead Gardens and the service was exceptional. Ramon the sales assistant was very friendly and got me a great deal. I would highly recommend this Cash Converters store.

Di96

Di96adelaide

i phone sale

I recently purchased an i phone 6S from cash converters Modbury. The sales assistants (Kat and Patrick )were both very helpful and polite. The phone was in excellent condition, but unfortunately, the phone lost it's charge before 4 pm, even when not used! I returned to the store to get a refund and they would have happily done this but I thought to ask if it was possible to replace the battery. They happily agreed to this and have just phoned me, as it is ready to collect within 2 days. All of the service assistants at Cash converters Modbury always greet me with a smile and are always friendly and helpful. Top service guys!

Nella

NellaNewcastle

Love my local cashies

Love my local cashies Broadmeadow a frequent customer buying and selling always get looked after by the team nick and Nikki top staff need a pay rise ;)

Helpful and friendly

Very professional and welcoming the staff at Broadmeadow very impressed with all dealings arbcash converters thank you Nick and staff. Kylie

MissyMoo42

MissyMoo42Melbourne

Think Pink!

Purchased a Vivitar 'ViviCam XX14v2' Pink 20 mega pixel through Cash Converters. Easy and smooth transaction, fast delivery. Very happy with this little camera. Great little camera for the ‘home photographer’ – takes both video and still photos. Macro function is excellent. Great quality photos. Easy to use and PC compatible. Downside is that it doesn’t come with a carry/storage case.

Tracey

TraceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Modbury are excellent

Wayne has fantastic customer service, new lady in finance is great. Very friendly , awesome service. They are the BEST!!!

michael.ripley

michael.ripleyHunter Region, NSW

Cash converters, convert your stuff to cash, no hassle walk in get some of what your gears worth and

5 STARS? WHY? Staff are friendly, the greet me whenever I enter sales store. One purchase side the 3 staff I have spoken with have all been polite and honest. I have shopped there twice and sold goods there on 2 occasions. Their stock and trade is buying as cheap as possible and selling for as much as possible. They win some they lose some. It's a business like any other, so go in with the knowledge of what your buying or selling is worth and make your call.

A1 great customer service

Never had a problem friendly staff very convienient always enjoy my visits to the cash converters store recomend to any one that wants to do have a great shopping expirence and save money

dorne

dornebrisbane

ok

beautiful service but wouldn't recommend others the loan repayments are to high for my liking
might have to find another loan pervider

Bradley G.

Bradley G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Always there to help out

Been a Account holder of Cash Converters for a couple years now and they have been great on the last few Loan Applications I had with them, always been approved that same Day with the Money straight into my Bank Account that same Night - Thanks Guys and keep up the great Work.

Natty

NattyBrisbane

Cash Converters review

Cash converters I want to say that I am great that you have great items in your store and that I can buy them online as well it is pretty easy to do. I know all of you do a great job to keep your customers happy. Thank you for your kind service and words. Well done Cash Converters I am proud of you all. :)

CZA

CZA

Always been there for me...

had a few small cash loans, and have had nothing but the best service.... being on file means it only takes me 10 minutes.... Stores at Burwood, Cardiff and Broadmeadow always treat me great.... And I even got The Sopranos Series Unopened/ Brand New for 35 bucks... very content....

Brett

BrettPerth, WA

Cash Converters Clarkson has great staff

Always friendly and professional service. Adam, especially, goes above and above in providing a warm, friendly, professional service which is very much appreciated. He is always smiling, approachable, helpful, knowledgeable and flexible when trying to find solutions which work for us. We have enjoyed Adam's help for a cash loan, pawning as well as selling various things, and each and every time Adam goes out of his way to find the best possible solution for us. Thank you, Adam, for fantastic service. Because of Adam, we will be coming back to Cash Converters in Clarkson again in the future. Cheers:)

DODDY

DODDYWestern Australia, 6103

Need loan

I need a Loan to pay my bills and board and also im homeless i need money to get around

Julie

Julie

Many thanks

Great customer service at Greensborough cash converters. Many thanks to Tim, who is highly professional, very kind. Best customer service I ever had. I wish more people like him will be working with people! Kind regards Gulnara.

Excellent customer service at Beenleigh Personal Loans

As a long term customer of Cashies in Sunbury Victoria I didn't think I could get a better service when applying for a loan but since moving up here to the Gold Coast and once again needing financial help, I have been wowed by the excellent customer service provided to me at the Beenleigh store. If I was asked to nominate a staff member for an excellence award in Customer Service it would be Natasha. She has always been the "unlucky" staff member to have to deal with me and has always been friendly, able to give me a laugh, whilst still maintaining a high professionalism in her work. Thankyou!!

Cash Coverters Loans Rock

I started flul time work after being a student and Cash Converters have approved my first loan so I can finish paying off the much needed motorbike I need to get to work, saving me 4 hours of public transport per day.

Thanks Cash Converters! Much appreciated!

Postage excessive , jewelery not cleaned as promised