Cash Converters

Cash Converters (page 3 of 3)

Physical Shop, Online Shop, Short Term Loans

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (8)

Kelly18Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou for looking after us!

Thankyou very much to Cash Converters for being so fair to us. We deal with the Werribee store, between them & head office, can't thank them enough for all their help!

KierraX

KierraXSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and fast money!

I sold a fair bit of gold jewellery and got quite a lot for it because of the weight of the gold, I'm so happy about that! I could have sold it on eBay or gumtree for more yes, but I wanted a quick sale. Mind you, ive sold things on gumtree and people on there offer you insulting amounts and stuff you around!!! I'm not sure why people on here are whinging and carrying on, nobody forced you to sell your stuff there! At the end of the day they are a business and need to make a profit to cover wages, rent, insurance etc I was really happy with the sale and glad to have some extra money from jewellery I I never wore! Thanks to the Buys and Loans team at Goodna! Will be back again if I need to sell anything fast and easy :)

Magdalena

MagdalenaMilton

Great service, good prices for second hand goods!

Dropped in to cash converters in Indooroopilly to check if I can sell unwanted stuff - cameras, computer monitors, cables. Pleasantly surprised with service and prices offered, which were acceptable for "on the spot" sale.While waiting for assessment of my "stuff" had a look at other "stuff" in the store - great choice! Good place if one wants to de-clutter and find some money for getting what is wanted instead.

Lynda H

Lynda HPeel, WA

understanding, compassionate Port Kennedy WA

Someone very close to me with early dementia sold something of great sentimental value (monetary value $3000+) for $450. I phoned that day and was told that the goods were embargoed for 14 days. Told them the circumstances. 14 days later went there and bought article sold to them for $450 back for $950 - got $50 off the 1K price tag. The salespeople couldnt have been nicer, felt guilty over their profit margin when it was marked for sale at $999. Took $50 off - all they were allowed to do without manager approval. I was so relieved to get the article back I cried. Thank you so much Port Kennedy cashies. In a world full of toads you two people are wonderul!!! Lynda H.

Newman

Newman

Cash Converters Prospect - excellent

Suzanne

SuzanneMelbourne

Exceptional coustomer service.

A big thank you to Kelly, -Smith St Collingwood store Melbourne - for all the help she has given us during our shopping experience. Highly recommend Collingwood Cash Converters.
Suzanne

DF1

DF1Elizabeth, South Australia

Complaints Department are helpful.

They took out our loan on the wrong Day then gave us a dishonour fee. But when contacted the complaints they were very understanding and helpful.

Gail B

Gail BArundel

Most helpful when small loans needed.

Pensioners or low income earners will find convenient if small amount needed to pay bill or purchase household items.Staff are helpful , polite and friendly

Mat

MatCarseldine

Brisbane CBD Edward street store

Staff were excellent. Customer service couldn't be better in person and on phone. Jessica a special Thankyou. Would recommend your business and staff to everyone. Thankyou

Unable to work with it

I recently had bought a secondhand laptop due to not having the money for a new one but needing a laptop because I have a lot of studying to do.. But because my laptop is over 10 years? Old I can't do the things I need with it unless I pay over $300 - $400 / updating so I can put word on it and also I have to pay to get words, so I'm kinda stuck and with studying I like to copy and paste important tips from my study..

Summer_Petals

Summer_PetalsBrisbane

Webshop is great

need urgently

bought a S6 Samsung Galaxy mobile phone from knox cash converters shop at knox. Phone works extremely well, no problems, good price, excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable regarding mobile phones and problems, we were not made to feel like idiots as in other stores for our many silly questions. Willingness to help outstanding.

Jake9898

Jake9898South East Queensland, QLD

No problem at all with Webshop

Bought an item from Goodna QLD store a couple of days ago, item arrived very quickly, the condition was really good, not a problem at all!

Kenny Chu

Kenny ChuMelbourne

Broken Product

Cash Converters is good for getting stuff from people and sale them for cheaper price. I've never had a contract with them, so I can't tell how good they're when you give your stuff to them.

But here are the thing I experienced in the past:
Buying electronics from Cash Converters always broke/nearly broke
My friend brought a phone and battery life sucked
I'm a huge gamer, so my friend brought an Xbox 360 as I told her and the controller she brought doesn't click and feels broken

Maybe they should check before put in the shelves?

Summer_Sky

Summer_SkyBrisbane, QLD

Never A Problem With Webshop

I have not applied for a loan or sold/pawned anything so I cant comment on that side of the business but I have bought from them. The local store is not very close by so I dont visit it very often, when I have been there the staff have been friendly and helpful. The webshop has been a great place to buy DVDs from at cheap prices with reasonable postage. The items are well packed and are often posted the same day, most have a tracking number as well. Any queries I have had with a shop I bought from via the webshop has been answered in a friendly way, no problems there. I am a happy customer and will continue to buy from Cashies Webshop.

Ms_Elle

Ms_ElleQueensland

Excellent Service From The Webshop

I bought an ipad 4 off ebay webshop from bankstown. Asked a few question before buying it now, all were replied to promtly. All communication was great. Was sent the day after purchase and I got it the day after. Was a bit worried after reading other reviews but had no problem at all! Ipad was also in immaculate condition as described.
Good communication, great item, great price, fast postage

Michael

Michael

Cash converters woden store

This store has recently changed hands and it is so much better than it was. I have bought many items and some at really bargain prices. If I find an item, to make sure I get the best price, I usually find it best to research the item. I find that most of the staff are always ready to bargain, especially when you can show it is cheaper elsewhere. It's even better when they are overstocked and have their 20% off sales.
Great Prices, Great Staff, 90 Day Warranty on most electrical items, Lots of items to look at
Not really a problem but some of their items are overpriced, but as long as you do your research you are nearly always assured a bargin

Kari

KariSydney

Cash Converters webshop review

I have found that some of the items are actually ok, you just need to research your prices properly and clearly understand the photo taken, especially jewelry. But, I have purchased items that after three weeks have been mysteriously not sent and my money refunded. It's a bit hit and miss.
Conveniant, good shipping, good packaging, some items worth getting
Photos can be blurry, missing products, some delays from some stores