Cash Converters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Anna

Anna

Easy and quick

I needed money to pay a vehicle rego and found myself short of cash after spending a heap on repairs. The process was quick, and the repayments for a very easily obtained short term loan arent terrible. The woman who took my details was professional and understanding.

Will review again after Liam has been paid out.

Store LocationShellharbour
Warranty Claim MadeNo
sim one

sim oneAdelaide

it works well for me

Very happy with the way they organizer the loans for u customer service is is very helpful and affordable happy with there help the repayment s

Trudy

TrudyAustralian Capital Territory

Woden, personal finance

Every time I go into tbe Personal Finance section, Woden, ACT, the staff are nothing but friendly & helpful... I have never experienced any issues like some reviews indicate... Of course, I hate paying such high interest, but such is life when your trying to re-establidh & 'pushing s*it up hill'!
Thanks for giving me some options when I have nowhere else to turn!

Services

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Oceane

Oceane

Cash Converters Cairns great service.

I purchased a bike, microwave and other items from Cash Converters in Cairns and was very happy with the service provided. Prices are really attractive, good second hand choice.

Miss Ling T

Miss Ling TSydney

Penrith Service

My partner has been going to cash converters for a very long time. Generally for short term loans.
The service is impeccable, and will recommend it if you are struggling to get cash quick. No one likes paper work especially my partner.

Ryan

Ryan

Webshop only

Received item fairly quickly with no worries, only reason this isn't a 5 star review is because they never responded to my email inquiry

No Good

No GoodMELBOURNE

Bargains galore

When I said no to overpriced new wii games the kids dragged me to look at 2nd hand ones at Ebee games. These were also overpriced and we ended up at our local cash converters store. What a find!
huge selection of games & accessories at a fraction of new price. They had wii, play station & Xbox . Once the kids saw how much they could get for their money they were converted too. They save up & buy iPods &DVD's there too. I even got a newish IPad.
Mauve array of goods and all cheap